Quantcast

Fully Squished Pics

Avy Rider

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Muskoka,Canada
Here's my little contribution to the thread. I have a small jump in my backyard and used it today to tune my suspension to make sure I get full travel. I still want to swap my firm Ti 888 springs for mediums though as the firms are too stiff for me. (5'5" 162 lbs.)

Attachments

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
Here's my little contribution to the thread. I have a small jump in my backyard and used it today to tune my suspension to make sure I get full travel. I still want to swap my firm Ti 888 springs for mediums though as the firms are too stiff for me. (5'5" 162 lbs.)
what frame is that?

Avy Rider

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Muskoka,Canada
what frame is that?
That's always the question people ask wherever I post my bike. lol
It's a hand made frame called Fine-Line built by Dan Stapleton in Kelowna B.C.
He based the suspension on the Canfield F-1 but the frame has many of his own unique features including the octagonal head tube,rectangular tubing and machined out areas throughout.

Attachments

Last edited:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
on the old demo...check the rear tire squish
Alot of these are just cornering shots, where you get deep in your travel. They are nowhere near bottomed out though.

This is a perfect example of what people SHOULD be posting, not what people ARE posting.

Everybody has shots of themselves deep in the travel in corners. thats what happens when you corner anything but a dirt jumper. This isn't a "post your cornering pics" thread. lamesauce. But that picture is fuggin sick.

Fyck I'm drunk

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Me & Pixo:

That second picture is cool.............is crazy watching what our suspension is really doing.........we probabley all think one thing....and our suspension is telling a different story......

Keep em coming............I friggin love looking at these..............cause I'm strange like that : )

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Got a few ones of me.
#1, not so squished but getting there...

#2 More squished then before...in fact, i'm in the process of crashing in this photo. Notice that I'm an idiot and closed my eyes...wtf!!

#3 Now this one made it on Littermag during Pro practice at Sea Otter. That G-Out kinda was a killer for me.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Got a few ones of me.
#1, not so squished but getting there...

#2 More squished then before...in fact, i'm in the process of crashing in this photo. Notice that I'm an idiot and closed my eyes...wtf!!

#3 Now this one made it on Littermag during Pro practice at Sea Otter. That G-Out kinda was a killer for me.
Is that second one Fontana?

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
^ ^ ^

I wouldn't consider any of those shots bottomed out. 2" of travel left doesn't count! :)
You must measure like a white guy.

look closer at the last one, the seals are less than a 1/4 in from the crown..... they dont go any further than that.... Bottomed out they are

first shot, within an inch of full bottom.

Nice pic for you though

I must ask though, are all the curtains at your house at least 8 inches longer than the windows are wide?