Quantcast

Fun with Christmas thieves

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Break open a toner cart and pour the powder inside. toner dust is always a good time.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
*whistle whistle whistle*

*whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle*

(all from inside the box. a dead giveaway)

i guess i'm the only one with the intro to "wind of change" burned in so deep

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
no you have to say pooh.

and i never said someone would steal it... someone has to throw it. This is a studio complex...
So are you saying my work is sh1t ?

BTW, a flaming bag a poo, or anything on fire requires constant re-lighting.

Besides the only people who would steal something on fire are cavemen.

I know we Southerners have been accused of being a little backward, but Neanderthal is going a bit too far back.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
phug flaming bags of poo. they do nothing... take said poo put it in bag and rub it all over the door handles of said offenders house and car. even a flaming idiot gets that message....

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
put a copy of the book of mormon and a condom in the box. if they read, it'll really confuse the hell out of 'em.

besides that, i dig the tampon/used condom idea. it's not illegal yet disgusting all the same.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
So are you saying my work is sh1t ?

BTW, a flaming bag a poo, or anything on fire requires constant re-lighting.

Besides the only people who would steal something on fire are cavemen.

I know we Southerners have been accused of being a little backward, but Neanderthal is going a bit too far back.

it depends if you find out where the theives live. If they are from your building or not... was thinking the toner idea might give them away. I am not sure if some fake presents are enough. It might not be over til you decide its over.

lighting a gasoline soaked bag of flaming pooh is tricky they can fall apart...jdcamb prolly has a better way to make a bigger point.

Last edited: