Quantcast

Funniest Thing I'VE EVER SEEN In My Life! Peed Myself Twice Watching!! LOL

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
OMg i can't even type this is so fraeking funny!!

i seriously peeed myself twice watching:

Enjoy
You sound uneducated when you use adverbs to start a sentence such as seriously, honestly, literally... This video is stupid. It really only caters to the idiots of radical left with a poor sense of humor. This goes for the people who watch fox or msnbc. You probably laughed due to lack of education. Maybe before you post you should right click and spell check. If you keep it up I will rant at you until you die.

Last edited:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
You sound uneducated when you use adverbs to start a sentence such as seriously, honestly, literally... This video is stupid. It really only caters to the idiots of radical left with a poor sense of humor. This goes for the people who watch fox or msnbc. You probably laughed due to lack of education. Maybe before you post you should right click and spell check. If you keep it up I will rant at you until you die.
Not using commas for subordinate clauses looks pretty uneducated too.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Seriously, loosen your thong a bit.

Edit: Never mind, I just read her other thread. Continue ranting.

Last edited: