Quantcast

Future of the DW Turner DHR?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Still pondering a fork change, worth it to go from my 2011 888 RC3 EVO Ti to a 2015 Boxxer Team?

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
do you feel a performance loss with your 888??

I was trying to sell my '11 boxxer team w '15 charger damper and got no bites.. so i bought the air upgrade and I love the fork again.
air vs coil is a personal preference. I was in-between spring rates, so having air to perfectly get that PSI + the options of tokens is really awesome.

2 of my friends have 380s and love them
and one of my friends has a 40 float and also loves it

now-a-days.. i feel like there are no shitty DH forks coming out
especially a rux

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yeah, maybe I'll just change the oil and save the cash. The bike is still way faster than I'll ever be and I have other things that need the money spent on them.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
Yeah, maybe I'll just change the oil and save the cash. The bike is still way faster than I'll ever be and I have other things that need the money spent on them.
amen to that.. i think im going to have this bike for a very long time.. no need to go 650b/carbon blah blah when the only thing that needs to be faster/ upgraded is the rider :p

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
I want to make "long live the DHR" t-shirts, or stickers. or both

that was supposed to say "long live" not "love live". fuck, too many visits to the bong shed

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
She is alive again!

If you zoom in you can see the crack above the top speed hole. @kidwoo

The entire link is bent/twisted so I'm guessing when the shock bolt broke in half, the entire thing was torquing to one side.

No more creaks....