Quantcast

G’Mernin Flyday

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Kiddo has a dentist appointment. Up early trying to finish up last week’s family photos, so I can take moar this weekend. Maybe if I didn’t buy all these damn bikes I wouldn’t need 3 side hustles. . . Nope worth it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi friends

another day of work. let's see if my direct report shows up or not. He'll probably pretend like we're cool.

I need to get out for another ride....maybe I'll take next friday off...@stihacka any interest in thunderpants?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I had a really good mtb ride last night. After a little break it was good to be back on the bike. It felt like the gym time is paying off and I have more strength to hold and move the bike on train and in the air.

Hopefully more riding this weekend as Sunday looks like a dry day.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Also a FIF here.
Much DH vert planned, can't decide if I should ride my DH bike or my Smash.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

At work.

Had to get up and give the orange cat some medication, and in the process, completely forget to take my own. Derp.

At least its Friday.

Hoping to go home and resolve some shifting issues on the bike. I just can't get it to cooperate. Last thing to change is the hanger and new shift housing.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello all

WFH despite being on a rotation (inpatient CT/MR/US) that'd normally be in house, because elder kids don't have school and I am thus tending to them. wife flying out to Seattle this afternoon for her paternal grandmother's funeral this weekend so I'll be flying solo for 48h.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ugh, the higher ups have started rolling out a change here, which I guess was done while I was on vacation. No more modify access using the AD users and computers snapin - now we have to go through this other (slow....) tool.

:twitch: :mad::wait:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rain rain rain, but it is also very warm today. My 1-day covid seem to have departed as quickly as it arrived, which is nice. Now back to work. :(

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Internal meeting at 9am, one phone call, then FIF.

We're helping with some foster kittens today. Picking them up in deep Aurora and taking them to Castle Rock - 35 miles. Just a grab and drop. You know, trafficking pussies.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Filling out forms for our illustrious government, half the PDF is editable so it's nice and neatly typed, the other half doesn't have editable boxes, and is just a copy for my local authorities records so honestly it could auto-populate. Alas I shall fill it out in chicken scratch. RIP to whoever has to read that shit.

Thinking cutting out of work early is the order of the day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Filling out forms for our illustrious government, half the PDF is editable so it's nice and neatly typed, the other half doesn't have editable boxes, and is just a copy for my local authorities records so honestly it could auto-populate. Alas I shall fill it out in chicken scratch. RIP to whoever has to read that shit.

Thinking cutting out of work early is the order of the day.
pdfescape.com is your friend

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Did employee of a month make it in?

FTFY

Got a message at 9 asking if he could take our 10 from home. In effect, I said I couldn't train him at home and he had already missed a good portion of the experiment. Apparently the police showed up during our 10am, asking for him.

So yeah, I'm gonna have some beers tonight. Training new hires is always stressful, but holy shit.