Quantcast

Galbraith on Friday (11/23)

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Like it or not, a few/several of us are heading that way...to ride...trails. Get your turkey-stuffed arses off the couch and do likewise. Not sure what my buddies will be riding - possibly a white Transition Vagrant or Diamondback XTS Moto and a few other fine machines. I'll be on this...

I'll look something like this...:D

Not sure of exact time-frame as of yet, but likely sooner than later so as to get maximum runs. More runs = more funs. Brap!

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
James and I rode yesterday, Its wet and sloppy but pump track was in great shape and a lot of fun. Evo is sketchy but scorpion was in great shape.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Cool, thanks for the heads-up! Turns out I'll actually be working on Friday, so we're giving everybody an extra day to make it out there and heading up there on Saturday instead. You can still go out there on Friday if you wish, just don't strain yourself looking for us.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
hmm, maybe a mongoose ecd for DH? thats if you guys deal mongoose. there an amazing deal, i cant imagine how good pro deal is as well. boxxer team, juicy 7, vivid 5.1 mtx wheels. great components for the price

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Was up there today, Galby kicked (my) butt as usual. Conditions were prime for this time of year.

How do you like the Mission DBR I am lovin mine!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
stems a little long on the new ride there andy you going to go clip-less next you pounder
[exaggeration]I'd have a 70mm stem on it by now, but it takes forever to get things thru my LBS. At least my bars aren't 3ft wide any more. That was different.[/exaggeration]

As far as how do I like it so far goes, it's so far - so good. Haven't taken it on a longer ride as of yet, but it sure is fun to jump and rail with from the riding I have done on it. New XT stuff is nice...very nice. Get your own but, if you ask me nicely enough, I will let you try it.

So, plan is we're (around 8-10 of us) leaving Seattle around 8am and getting there between 9-10 at the lot. Evo, Scorpion...the usual faves.

Hecks-yeah!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeah, that was a riot. I was going to join the "sesh" focus group after the first run from the top, but somehow wound up with the round two gang. It worked out ok, although I am f-r-i-e-d today. Good times!!! Looks like folks have been doing a top-notch job (as always) on keeping the hill up. Thanks!

No pics, but I'll have a link to a few video clips later this week.

Not sure what the plan is for this coming Saturday, Kim. I think Scotty was hinting at some Skookum Flats action, but it will depend on the weather this week. Thanks on the kudos!