Quantcast

galbraith; sat the 21st..good times :)

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
soooo a few of us went to galbraith on saturday...we were expecting a super crowded riding area...but there were all of 4 cars there when we arrived at 11am...strange!!

the weather couldnt have been better and the rain started as we left at 530pm...yay!

we rode the usual trails as well as some others that were super fun...

the bridgework on family fun center is appreciated! it added something else to play on while riding out/back to/from bobs.

we did scorpion->that jumpy trail below it..->the trail above keystone->keystone->???->purple heart->el pollo->family fun center->bobs->family fun center->shawns->huck it->trail after huck it->the car.

one the way back to the car one of us had a folded over big ring, another had a broken brake lever...good stuff!!

thanks for all the hardwork :)

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
OH..haha!

no...its actually dark dumpster green, and it looks pretty good. you can set it next to a dumpster and it goes chameleon :) he must have had a flash brighter than the sun to make that dark green super teal. i dont get it.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Good deal. I'd hate to have to bump Frank off the trail for no particular reason. Can't wait to see it in person...especially after seeing so many red, silver, blue and orange BH's this weekend.
Sounds like they must have gotten tons of stuff done up on Galby over the winter!:thumb:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
they have done great things with the trails there...trails are running through the clearcut, the older trials have seen love...a total mixed bag of riding styles there...and nothing but smiles :)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I'm sure you rode Cedar Dust, with the skinny and 2 log rides on it, berms, rock drop, etc. Right?

I went for 2 rides on sunday. One in the morning, got caught in the downpour, escaped the back way home, the went again later and it got sunny. :) I love it there. Gonna go to trail work in about 2 hours here.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
dwaugh said:
I'm sure you rode Cedar Dust, with the skinny and 2 log rides on it, berms, rock drop, etc. Right?

I went for 2 rides on sunday. One in the morning, got caught in the downpour, escaped the back way home, the went again later and it got sunny. :) I love it there. Gonna go to trail work in about 2 hours here.

whichever one has the rocks on it to play on..i always thought that was FFCN...if its cedar dust..we rode cedar dust :)