Quantcast

Game: 3 things you would buy at WalMart to freak the cashier out

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I bought a birthday cake for a friend, which said "Happy Bday Moolie", which is an extremely racist East Coast term. However its meaning rather blunted out here since no one know what it means (and it is a funny word), and the cashier did not even blink an eye.
That's one you can't help but hear driving through certain Italian or Irish neighborhoods in Boston, NY or Philly. I had a fraternity brother come to blows with someone over liberal use of that epithet. :bonk:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That was exactly one of the magazines I was thinking about.....
Nugget is awesome. Made some pretty twisted collages with those two magazines that night. Had to destroy them as I think a law passed after the fact made them illegal. Good times.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
That's one you can't help but hear driving through certain Italian or Irish neighborhoods in Boston, NY or Philly. I had a fraternity brother come to blows with someone over liberal use of that epithet. :bonk:
In Norcal it has as much meaning as brobrah has in Brooklyn.

Despite that my entire group knows what Moolie means, I did joke with one friend from Staten Island that he would be the only person to be offended, and he was.

I realize that while you might understand what a term means, taken out of context it has less impact.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Wal-Mart and their employees are minions of Satan, therefore I shall shop somwhere else.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Bible
Flag
Lighter Fluid

or...

Whole Frozen Trout (as seen in Staunton, VA Wal Mart)
Family Fun Fireworks Pack ("NY" edition)
KY Warming lube.