Quantcast

Gamut, any good?

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
That review looks a lot like the text from MBUK. If so disregard anything that comic has to say. Its read by 10 year old kids who buy it for free stickers and the reviewers are clueless muppets.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Yep,The review is a piece of ****...
There are some many faults in it,I dont even know where to start but one thing is they could have read the instructions first.....

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I had the same problem with flex they did - managed to drop a chain a few times. That said, I sold my LG-1 for it since it was more simple. Going to go back to an LG-1 now just to compare.

The bashgaurd gets chewed up really quickly too, although after lots of hits mine never cracked.

-C-

Monkey
May 27, 2007
Well, decided to give one a go. Hopefully it should arrive today. Once my rear shock & frame show up I can work on building the bike up :)

First test will be (no doubt) muddy race the weekend after next. Will be good to compare it against the E13.

Hopefully it won't suffer from the same 'collective' traits as the SRS/LG1. I kinda like being able to change gear!

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
C,
If you have any setup issues(which you shouldn't have)
Please contact gamut themselves the guys over there know there stuff and read the instructions.....