Quantcast

gays

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My roommate from college is gay. I have 3-4 good friends that are gay.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
We need way more gay threads on the monkey. Maybe we should turn the mud honey forum into the "mud" honey forum.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I really could care less who is gay or who is hetero. Why the hell should I care? Is it really any of my business to know? The only thing odder than giving a $hit what someone else is doing with their bits is feeling so self-important that you need to scream it to the world or wear it on your sleeve. I've had gay friends and straight friends and some of either type who made a point of sharing. I even saw a car at the mall today that was plastered with the rainbow stickers and which had the following message written in the rear windshield in giant blue font- "I kissed a girl...and I liked it!" :rolleyes: I could almost see this giant RM-sent smilie descend from the heavens to land on the trunk- :picsstfu:

I just don't understand why anyone cares...then again, I don't understand why anyone cares about the private lives of movie/music douchebags and other so-called celebrities either.

And while I'm bitching, I swear I'm going to punch the next fad-chasing crotchflea I see who is wearing a "Holister" t-shirt. :banghead:

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2008
I really could care less who is gay or who is hetero. Why the hell should I care? Is it really any of my business to know? The only thing odder than giving a $hit what someone else is doing with their bits is feeling so self-important that you need to scream it to the world or wear it on your sleeve. I've had gay friends and straight friends and some of either type who made a point of sharing. I even saw a car at the mall today that was plastered with the rainbow stickers and which had the following message written in the rear windshield in giant blue font- "I kissed a girl...and I liked it!" :rolleyes: I could almost see this giant RM-sent smilie descend from the heavens to land on the trunk- :picsstfu:

I just don't understand why anyone cares...then again, I don't understand why anyone cares about the private lives of movie/music douchebags and other so-called celebrities either.

And while I'm bitching, I swear I'm going to punch the next fad-chasing crotchflea I see who is wearing a "Holister" t-shirt. :banghead:
so you are gay then?