Quantcast

Geritt Beytagh Video

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Here is a SHORT vid of Geritt doing some training a couple weekends ago. I filmed this with my point-and-shoot Pentax and edited it with Windows Movie Maker, so don't expect a HD Clay Porter film, but the riding is legit. I was following Geritt through this section and was amazed at the line he was taking. I tend to do a lot of panic braking and skidding here, but Geritt makes it look so smooth. Man I hate riding behind him. :imstupid:

Geritt Beytagh Training on Vimeo

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Hey Doug,
This thread would be getting more attention if you would have weighed his shoes. Obviously on ridemonkey, if are riding that fast and smooth, its because of light footwear. Could you please post up his shoe weight on an accurate postal scale, along with his breakfast items that morning.;)

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
BP? As in the gas station?

Anyway, nice video. Plus I found my weak stream crossing video. You have any pictures from the Lake City ride? Maybe a few of us walking our bikes down the Goat Trail while on the cell phone trying to get a heli-lift out?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Hey Doug,
This thread would be getting more attention if you would have weighed his shoes. Obviously on ridemonkey, if are riding that fast and smooth, its because of light footwear. Could you please post up his shoe weight on an accurate postal scale, along with his breakfast items that morning.;)
they are clearly very heavy shoes to get ready for the season.... i heard he uses weights in them too.
he will probably switch to super light weight shoes w/ spd's during his race runs.