Quantcast

GES #4 Seven Springs 23-24 July 2011

Keith

Chimp
Sep 28, 2010
Anybody know if there is a GES discount on lodging like there was last year, currently its $212/per night at the resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravity East

Monkey
Apr 22, 2011
Anybody know if there is a GES discount on lodging like there was last year, currently its $212/per night at the resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say please understand the Director of the GES and I have inquired about a special rate for 7 Springs they state the economy has left them without the ability to offer a special rate for GES racers. We did try to explain the number of rooms we all would occupy they simply cannot offer a special rate.
As a side note the Resort no longer is the Property owner and leaves them without any options. Again we did try and wished they would see the opportunity to fill the Hotel assuming we will get our usual attendance. I will tell you that rooms are available just 10 miles away that offer a lower rate rooms. check out the town nearby.

Of course you could always put like 4-6 riders in a room and reduce cost per person just keep it on the DL

Keith

Chimp
Sep 28, 2010
Well that's a real shame, i think the hotel ownersvwill find that was a mistake!
Thanks as always on trying to sort out a deal, but I'll still be there!

simontac

Chimp
Jul 29, 2010
Wow those prices are very high. My fiancee and I are there 17th - 20th (Sun to Wed) this month and we got rates of $169 night with a $50 food voucher!
That was directly off of the website, and only booked last week. Sounds high, weird for them to jack up the prices for that weekend.

May 31, 2007
Manchester, NH
Wow those prices are very high. My fiancee and I are there 17th - 20th (Sun to Wed) this month and we got rates of $169 night with a $50 food voucher!
That was directly off of the website, and only booked last week. Sounds high, weird for them to jack up the prices for that weekend.
They offer multi day packages, which is what you got, believe me I researched it, the less time you stay the more you pay. Not logical from an event perspective, but from a business perspective it makes sense, it is a tough economy......just saying

simontac

Chimp
Jul 29, 2010
I am going in mid july for vacation... Not many options around for lift access (for me) and Spa (for her). Without being crazily overpriced like Mountain Creek, or even Lake Placid!
Not many places with $100 food voucher, two rounds of golf per person w/cart, 4 hours spa services, and three nights - for $800.
And we have never been, looks beautiful surroundings in the area, so we will see...

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
I for one will not be staying there. That's redonkulous. Its a bad economy for ALL of us. Tenting here I come.

Gravity East

Monkey
Apr 22, 2011
Hey GES Racers the Gravity East Series Director finally convinced through negotiations with the Property management a SPECIAL GES rate for the on site Hotel

Just mention GES Race and the rate will be 109.00 per night!!!!:D

Also see the Pess Release thread also as there are some small schedule changes.

Keith

Chimp
Sep 28, 2010
Brilliant!!I was just about to post that I saw they had put up a GES rate! Already booked 2 rooms! See you all the weekend!!!!!!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
hey everyone...great weekend...I was marshaling in the rock garden and there were some blazing runs coming through...

Good friend took probably the most comprehensive photos of the event check them out at

[url]www.jonpratt.com[/URL]

Thanks for coming out.