Quantcast

GES and USAcycling??? Hello?!?!? anybody?

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
does anyone update the sites ever? GES is 1 week away from their 4th race and they have yet to post an updated points standing. USAcycling has yet to put up any races in the last month or so. what gives.

dennis

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
USAC updates are based on results submitted by the promoters. If a promoter is not timely about submitting them then they are delayed in posting. I see that results from Massanutten and the first Plattekill are posted though for example.

-ska todd

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
does anyone update the sites ever? GES is 1 week away from their 4th race and they have yet to post an updated points standing. USAcycling has yet to put up any races in the last month or so. what gives.

dennis
USA cycling only posts results that the promoter submits to them... if promoter has not sent in the results there is not much else you can do to find an update on USAC website

**edit... todd beat me

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
No offense guys but I found that info with a whole two clicks off the Gravity East homepage. Wasn't like it was hiding anywhere. If you google "gravity east" the homepage comes up first. Just sayin...

As the site says, you can email Hodgie directly with any questions and they put his personal email right there.

-ska todd

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Hey

If you want to yell at somebody for not updating the GES points feel free to Yell at me - I'll be at Mt Snow this weekend - come say hi

I volunteered my time to keep the GES DH Point standings for Dan for the Season. Dan has been great getting me the results and posting them on the GES Site as soon as he has them from the promoter or from the timing Company.

I put the Wisp results into the Spreadsheet but did not give them to Dan, I figured I would and wait to add in the 7Springs results. I got the 7 Springs results Tuesday, so I'm sorry for the delay. I promised Dan I would have them to him by Friday - so you should have something to look at by tomorrow afternoon.

Again sorry about the delay on the standings

Rich Rude

Last edited:

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Dan said he sent them to USAC on Tuesday for Seven Springs. They haven't been posted yet.

I don't know what the current protocal is. However, a few years ago when I was promoting races, I would upload them from an Excel file directly into the USAC database and they would be online immeadiatly.

I just want to see that I official did or did not qualify for the Nationals before asking for time off. I will complement USAC on that I received my license in the mail today after renewing online on Saturday. Pretty quick response.

edit: Thanks Rick for the update.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
No offense guys but I found that info with a whole two clicks off the Gravity East homepage. Wasn't like it was hiding anywhere. If you google "gravity east" the homepage comes up first. Just sayin...

As the site says, you can email Hodgie directly with any questions and they put his personal email right there.

-ska todd

Your intraweb skills a far superior to mine. In all honesty, there isnt crap for info on the Windham page or the GES page. But I suppose dates are all you really need. I still dont see where you found the registration info, but I'm sure glad you did. You're dreamy.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA

-ska todd
Me thinks the Windham register link is rather new. No worries. Anywho, who is heading to Windham? We might just have a reasonable sized Ryde beer ration with us.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Me thinks the Windham register link is rather new. No worries. Anywho, who is heading to Windham? We might just have a reasonable sized Ryde beer ration with us.
Yea, it looks like it got posted today

http://new.sportsbaseonline.com/events/index.xhtml?categoryId=7510&conversationId=1246 said:
Registration Opens
5/18/09 01:20 PM

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
I just want to see that I official did or did not qualify for the Nationals before asking for time off. I will complement USAC on that I received my license in the mail today after renewing online on Saturday. Pretty quick response.
Could just figure it out the round about way...

What place did you get? Off the top of my head its top 10 now in the larger status races.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Could just figure it out the round about way...

What place did you get? Off the top of my head its top 10 now in the larger status races.
I got 12th. pretty muched sucked it due to over braking every corner and not pedaling hard enough. Anyway, if it's 15 places I'm good. I thought it was 10. That said, it's supposed to be broken out into 5 year age brackets for qualifing so then I would qualify. If I knew I didn't qualify, I would go to the WORS AMBC this weekend since I know I would qualify there. But since it's a 7 hour drive and I don't know, I'm skipping it. If I don't qualify, I'll just skip Colorado and ride moto locally instead and save the cash.