Quantcast

Get Some (this is the Monday gmt)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

New door successfully installed yesterday. It's a thing of beauty. Now to start the process of trimming and re-siding.

A couple of crushing days at work before leaving for vacation on Wednesday.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:disgust1: did not want to wake up. but at least I'm only working 8-2 today. slowly sipping espresso and remembering I need to clean out the vege drawer in the fridge asap (they pick up the organics today). on the bright side it's oly going to be 97F today:banghead:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was prepared to blow off my swim and stay in bed when the 5:00 alarm went off, but Wife and dogs made me get up, so my swim got done. Simultaneously unhappy and happy about it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

shall be a usual busy Monday. We are trying a cap system to limit personal heroics: have a top end limit on what one should read for the day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Youngest has an orthodontist appointment and gymnastics practice. Oldest and I are going to the gym and then shopping for her college dorm (I hate shopping, but it was a RARE invite....probably only because she wants me to pay so I will suck it up and go unless other plans arise).

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave:

Hot DAMN I am le tired. 6 rides in the past 5 days. Life is good.
Still jelly.

Haven't been able to MTB properly since the 15th last month because of my right wrist/forearm and my ortho appt isn't until later this week. Hoping it's not bad news, like arthritis that won't ever improve.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Rolled into Steamboat last evening around dinner time. May have had WAY too much to drink what with the bubbly + dinner wine + painkillers for a nightcap. And of course he had some "special" chocolate to go with the painkillers. :panic:

Now trying to regain some semblance of normalcy with coffee and work.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
just found out another manager in our group is quitting.

edit: on top of 2 other engineers who are leaving or moving to another department, as announced in the last 2 weeks.

this puts the total for the year at i think a dozen.

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Germtube Monday! Greenville here I come. “Yay!”

At least I got to ride a bit last week, but not as much as I wanted. It hit 100F here a few days last week and I just can’t handle that type of heat.