Quantcast

Get these guys in the Octogan

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212164268.shtml

Video: Pablo Gilberto Valenzuela Police Beating While Handcuffed

Three Florida police officers have either resigned or taken administrative leave after brutally beating a handcuffed robbery suspect.

One West Palm Beach police officer, Kurt Graham, resigned while two other officers, Louis Schwartz and Jason Zangara, have been put on administrative leave after beating a robbery suspect on camera.

The video taken from a patrol car dashboard on May 26th clearly depicts officer Kurt Graham kicking and punching handcuffed suspect Pablo Gilberto Valenzuela.

42-year-old Pablo Gilberto Valenzuela was not resisting arrest, but Graham continued to attack the man, breaking his jaw after punching him in the face....
Yea, I know there are always a few bad eggs amongst the bunch, but damn...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
His name alone makes me want to punch him in the face. I'm sure he did something off camera to deserve it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What a bunch of stupid cops. Tuning up a suspect in front of a in-cruiser camera.

maml

Chimp
May 19, 2003
Ah the police, between beating helpless people, shooting fleeing dogs, and driving like complete assholes, it's a wonder they find time to run ineffective drug awareness programs.