Quantcast

Getting Atomlab on the phone.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
uh, anyways...

I do see a ton of businesses forgoing websites for Facebook pages. I don't like it, as facebook is a little too personal, and the anonymity of the webertubes or a phone call is nice sometimes....but for every awful webpage I've found, I've found an incredibly useful facebook page. PUSH, Corsair, works components, and a few wedding places all responded ultra-quick to information requests. That's pretty decent.

JayBear

Monkey
My wheel came messed up. Have emailed and called Atomlab to no avail for about a month now. Any advice? Dealer says its not there problem. Is there an Atomlab bat-line anyone knows about?
op ... email was sent...If you have FB you have e mail.

almost a 1000 views. Lots of potential wheel buyers. They need a RM account, everything will be more better then.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
So you are saying that I should have to open a FB account just to get customer service? Also if that was the case shouldn't it be on their website?
No, I am saying a ton of companies are using facebook as their main website.

I am NOT saying ignoring customers unless they contact you through facebook is a good business model.

JayBear

Monkey
op = opening post.

if they have a FB account, they have to have an email addresse.. You said you sent an email.. they didnt respond.

They should of got it and responded.

Unless there MOM set it up and they dont know how to check there e mail.

If thats the case. It makes sense.

***now over a thousand views from potential customers. Hope they have a FB account.

Last edited: