Quantcast

Ghy Out At Softies

britinmtb

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
kent
Did Anyone Else Get Any More Pics Than What Has Been Posted. I Have Not Seen Anything New. There Were A Lot Of Cameras But Not Alot Of People Have Posted. I Was One Of The Jumpers So I Did Not Get A Chance To Take Any Pics. So Lets See What You Got

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
400 pics?!?!?! A little trigger happy there? Hehe.

I took a whole bunch too - only posted a few of them. Yeah, what were you wearing and riding I may have some of you too.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
But then I'd be friggin broke after getting 20 rolls of film developed after a day of snapping pics. I'd have to sell my bike parts to afford it. :(

mob & rmx

Chimp
May 25, 2005
hey guys....i was also jumping there (wearing jeans and a brown shirt w/ a black hat)....just wanted to see if ya guys had any of me so i could put them on my computer.....

let me know...or post away, thanks

also a video of everyone jumping in the comp. would be cool too!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
mob & rmx said:
hey guys....i was also jumping there (wearing jeans and a brown shirt w/ a black hat)....just wanted to see if ya guys had any of me so i could put them on my computer.....

let me know...or post away, thanks

also a video of everyone jumping in the comp. would be cool too!
Is this you?

mob & rmx

Chimp
May 25, 2005
yep...those are me.....thanks guys, just trying to see what all pics there are of me.....if ya have more id appreciate it if ya posted them, thanks.

oh and BTW my name is Jake for those of you who dont know

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
So, Who is the guy with the ASS hanging out!!!??? :D I just saw it on GHY site. That's true talent!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bibs said:
well, true, but for me there are only a few girls I would check out....so it sucks..its not fair (Im throwing a temper tantrum right now)
Come on...I see you always looking at the Beaver Den! :p

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
I remeber when you told me you had the hots for her...I was really drunk and went and told her!!! :) :eek: Just kidding!
You guys are freaking me out :sneaky:

Oh wait! I know who it is!!!! :devil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bibs said:
she knows already, we talk all the time, she is the perfect girl....she rides, is so sweet and cute an drides, and is nice, and rides...and.. :love: :drool: :D
SO, what's the deal then! Come on...why aren't you going for it?!?!?!?! :heart: :D

mob & rmx said:
yep...those are me.....thanks guys, just trying to see what all pics there are of me.....if ya have more id appreciate it if ya posted them, thanks.

oh and BTW my name is Jake for those of you who dont know
Jake, whats up dog, it's Josh. Looks like you and Jacob have been steppin' it up, how's everything going? Tell billy to get his site up and running, I'm trying to show rida's here in Ohio how WA rida's get down. Hit a brotha up.

L8ta