Quantcast

girl on a motorbike

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Thats an entirely diffrent race, but if thats her it sure is a very telling clip...
Again, im not saying she wasnt on a bike with some sort of peddle assist.
Im saying that we dont know much about what happened, and people are jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Thats an entirely diffrent race, but if thats her it sure is a very telling clip...
Again, im not saying she wasnt on a bike with some sort of peddle assist.
Im saying that we dont know much about what happened, and people are jumping to conclusions.
Pfft..... you and your reasonableness have no place here.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
anyone looking for something to read, try "A Dog in a Hat" ... a classic tale of racing and winning the old fashioned way, with intense training and massive amounts of drugs.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As much as I distrust vegans... that did look suspicious, need @Westy to do the math.
If he was cheating he probably wasn't using a BB mounted motor as his cranks are not rotating. It looks as though the way the bike landed it was just the wheel and the handlebar touching the ground. Usually a seat or pedal is scraping. With just these two contact points it wouldn't take much force to get the bike to move like that. Hard to tell in the video of that was a hill or not, but the bike could have been pulled by gravity. My conclusion, Ryder is a pathetic cheat, but he probably didn't have a motor on that bike, unless it was somehow hidden in the wheel.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
If he was cheating he probably wasn't using a BB mounted motor as his cranks are not rotating. It looks as though the way the bike landed it was just the wheel and the handlebar touching the ground. Usually a seat or pedal is scraping. With just these two contact points it wouldn't take much force to get the bike to move like that. Hard to tell in the video of that was a hill or not, but the bike could have been pulled by gravity. My conclusion, Ryder is a pathetic cheat, but he probably didn't have a motor on that bike, unless it was somehow hidden in the wheel.
Amazing, all I saw were snakes...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Plus, roadie wheels are basically 29ers, which we all know gain free energy from zero-point quantum theory.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Well fuck, the industry is going to need a new bottom bracket standard...