Quantcast

Girls of the Monkey Calendar

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
So I was sitting in the Mud Hunnies forum when I had another in a long line of either genius or idiotic ideas.

Would any of us buy a girls of the monkey calendar? Thinks girl riders, in scanty sections of riding gear, over their bikes or covered in mud or something.

Just a thought.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I dunno brother, some of the girl DH riders from the Otter I would have sold my first born for, if I had kids.

Maybe its just different in CA? Did I finally find something good in the state of California?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Tattooo said:
Maybe its just different in CA? Did I finally find something good in the state of California?

Babes in Cali? Get out!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Yea I know, I know.

But there were some that were from parts other then the Golden State. One from Colorado was a mind blower, and which ever Syndicate team was there had some fraulines onboard that were just beyond words.

And then there were the roadie chicks. Good lord, when they were hot, they were sooooooo hot.

My wife needs to get back from Australia soon....

Windexila

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
BigMike said:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

But as far as monkey girls go.............. what ever happened to megan black :think:
That is nice but..... I think those girlies are paid models, most likely don't ride. But nice to look at. D!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Just reading my Karma.
Yes, just staring at the silky red asses.
Thought I'd share.

Can't think straight, or much less have any sort of retentive reading, too much silky ass.

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
Tattooo said:
Just reading my Karma.
Yes, just staring at the silky red asses.
Thought I'd share.

Can't think straight, or much less have any sort of retentive reading, too much silky ass.
:stupid: :drool:

thank you Mike

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
That particular pipe dream has been bandied about for years here to no greater effect than the short-lived chubbies of its proponents. Unless your last name is Flynt, Hefner or Guccione, this iteration, too, will likely die on the vine.

I did see a pair of hot roadie girls pumping up Shawan Road on the way home from work today in Hunt Valley that I would have certainly recommended for the casting couch. Pleasantly plush posteriors yet slighter of bosom than I prefer. Had I been called upon to do so, I believe I could have provided a near photographic description of each azz to a police sketch artist by the time it was finally safe enough to pass them on the two-lane road. :oink:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dan wask said:
Whoa another valley monkey ! I'm in glyndon mahself.
Don't you mean Historic Glyndon? :rofl:

Have you ever gone trick or treating at Cal's house after a draught or eight? Does Mr. Milk even open up the gate for his neighbors on Helloween?

Also, is the Oregon Grille any good? Their wait staff is always taking cigarette breaks out back every time I drive past on Beaverdam and I have yet to patronize the establishment though it looks pleasantly quaint from the road.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Food is great, although expensive. I like the Harryman House in reisterstown much more for higher end vittles. Usually you can't even get up to the gates of cal's without the intercom coming on and telling you to leave.