Quantcast

girlwhoboards

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
oddblob said:
I was wondering when Ridemonkey was going to start having personals! Girlwhoboards and Superslow, sitting in a tree...
I don't know. To me it looked like Superslow wasn't all that into girlwhoboards.

She might send you a photo if you buy her a new bike. Otherwise it ain't gonna happen.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ftlrider said:
I don't know. To me it looked like Superslow wasn't all that into girlwhoboards.
ah, but if you view it in that backwards 6th grade way where you had to hide who you had a crush on... :D

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
girlwhoboards said:
so are you guys bored or is it because there is a limited amount of female riders out there to tease on ride monkey (he-he). i can't tell if i should be flattered or run away ;). anyhow...i'm open to go ride bikes and i don't need anybody to buy me a bike to do that. but it's true...that when i was in kindergarten a couple of boys would chase me and my friend home from the bus and throw rocks and call names..."sticks and stones"... i guess don't have an ending reply to all this other than...surfing is fun :).
-Kim

So you were the one....whoops, was that out loud!!?? :nuts: :nuts: J/K!!

I think it's the latter reason..... :dead:

Hmmm...speaking of throwing rocks at buses and calling my bike names...I think I need to ride more... :blah:

oddblob

Chimp
Aug 4, 2004
Salem, Oregon
girlwhoboards said:
so are you guys bored or is it because there is a limited amount of female riders out there to tease on ride monkey (he-he). i can't tell if i should be flattered or run away ;).
-Kim
Right on both accounts. Now hold still while I dip your pigtails in the inkwell...

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
girlwhoboards said:
so are you guys bored or is it because there is a limited amount of female riders out there to tease on ride monkey (he-he). ... i guess don't have an ending reply to all this other than...surfing is fun :).
-Kim
Yeh, surfing the internet is fun, isn't it?
I'm bored because I dislocated my toe and haven't ridden for a week. I would be in a much worse mood had I damaged my bike.

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
Kim, since you are always complaining about how there are not enough girls here, why don't you go post in the Mud Hunnies forum where it is ALL girls? There are quite a few from the PNW area too.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
AZRacerX said:
Kim, since you are always complaining about how there are not enough girls here, why don't you go post in the Mud Hunnies forum where it is ALL girls? There are quite a few from the PNW area too.
I see you've finally moved up here - welcome to the PNW!

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
crap is that picture REALLY moving or is that just the point of the illusion? I am sort of color blind....

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
that picture kept me busy at work, I kept trying to catch the moving part and focus on it even though I knew it wasn't really moving...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
girlwhoboards said:
oly, where do you get this stuf ;)...i'm with SS though...i'm a little car sick (he-he).
From the net.... maybe even from a link off of toshi?? I forget. Pretty cool though. If you do properties on the image and back up into the root webpages there is some more freaky illusion stuff.

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
Five said:
I see you've finally moved up here - welcome to the PNW!
Actually not quite yet, but I got tired of people asking why someone from AZ was posting in the PNW forum. I'm leaving AZ for the PNW next week. Road Trip!

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
AZRacerX said:
So if you make "really good money" why are you always broke? ;)
Its possible she likes to splurge on some stuff. If you have your priorities straight you can live off of $200/mo. 1. bike 2. gas 3. food

Kim, you only get flak because you're a girl.... and you post a lot..... and I like giving you a bad time. :)