Quantcast

Give God Your Morning Glory Wed

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wingdings, where art thou?

I think I might put pants on for tonights ride.

1699449075548.png

Milk curdled in the coffee this morning, boy howdy am I glad I noticed the few specs floating at the top.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY-OH!!! 38 degrees and windy as hell out there at five-ay-hem, but I put on my flashy vest and ran six hilly miles. The run went better than I expected after a hard nine miler yesterday. Currently on a Teams call but not paying attention at all obv obv. Hopefully my name isn't called for something. :monkey:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
HEEEEEEEEEY There!!!

Cooled off, and the wind is howling.
Flat tire on the green thing, so that’s cool.
I’m and idiot and should have went to the Dr sooner. Feeling much better, might actually ride a bicycle.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My heathen self objects to the thread title.

Knee isn't looking as gnarly this morning after my unplanned ground inspection during yesterday's ride. It still spent most of the night sticking to the covers giving me crap sleep, despite being dressed.

Let's see how much snow nonsense we get today. Supposed to be back in the 60's again all next week so it hopefully won't stick around and turn the trails to mud.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Continue to wake up at pre-time change hours. I thought rolling the clocks back was supposed to give me an extra hour. :think:

I've picked 4 ticks off my clothes in the past few days. God damn parasites.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

WFH today. but already shuttled my youngest to preschool on the cargo bike (PSA: it's cold out).

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Totally slept in and didn't get to the office until 7:30. Still an hour before anyone else, but you know. Weather is dry but the fog is one pole thick. No good morning drive.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
When the house is sold I will have enough money to either buy something cash or rent and invest the money. Really thinking about then just working on my own instead of working for a consultancy. I had an interview today with one and not impressed with salary but I have to built up my own customers and I am like why don't I just do that on my own then instead of working for the man. Consulting seems more like a pyramid scheme to me than anything else.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My memory of Jackson Mississippi. 1974 Late afternoon , we had pulled onto a side street and we were cooking dinner on the campstove sitting on the tailgate of the pickup. A couple of black guys walked up and we were having a great conversation with them. Drunk white guy walks out of the nearby bar and yells. You niggers get away from those white folk. He then pulls out a switch blade and comes at us. The black guys said. "Now Earl calm down" and he swung the blade at them. They took the knife away turned to us and said you better get out of town now". We live here and we will be ok they will treat you as outside agitators and will kill you. We booked it out of town.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
When the house is sold I will have enough money to either buy something cash or rent and invest the money. Really thinking about then just working on my own instead of working for a consultancy. I had an interview today with one and not impressed with salary but I have to built up my own customers and I am like why don't I just do that on my own then instead of working for the man. Consulting seems more like a pyramid scheme to me than anything else.
Excellent way to redirect your energy. Being self employed is like being married to yourself. It will leave you little time for much else. But don’t worry it takes many years before you start having arguments with yourself out loud.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm disgusted with the lack of interaction with my YT video link to educate Toshi late on in yesterday's GMT.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yesterday’s four hour hike and walking every day has made my quads sore. Hanz und Franz style ya ! Really would like to ride so I can get my cardio up to the same level as my leg strength. That’s my fitness goal for next year’s thru hike. But I got time.