Quantcast

Glad this Woman is in Canada !

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
That's scary! I don't see how she only received a 12 year sentence for such crimes. She needs to be locked up for the rest of her life...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I luv plea bargains.....they're the bestest!!! 12 years for killing 3, raping 1, and MAKING VIDEO TAPES OF IT!!!!????!!!! Great, just great.....I'm thinking that that Ray Liotta movie (can't remember the title :mumble: :mumble: :confused: :mumble: ) where there's the island of inmates is a real good idea right about now...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
If I recall correctly, the video tapes only surfaced after she made her deal. Not saying that it's atrocious that she's "free" in my city....but I think they only found out just HOW guilty she was only after the deal was made.

Or I could be completely wrong.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
tortured, raped, killed...while videotaping...why is she ever out much less ALIVE

how is that possibly justifiable to the victims family...god knows if that was my kid the day she got out of prison she would be dead

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Gross, why does the media do this. She should be shot in the face with a paintball made of pure HCl, frozen pure HCl. And spiders on fire

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
ridetoofast said:
how is that possibly justifiable to the victims family...god knows if that was my kid the day she got out of prison she would be dead
Actually, she is the family of one of the victims...

Read the story...they made a plea bargain with her to get her husband, BEFORE the videotape was recovered. They didn't give her 12 years because it was an even number...

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
stinkyboy said:
So I'm the only one with the balls huh?

All right,

Here goes:

I'd hit it!
I'm pretty sure she'd hit you first, then torture you, cut your dingus off, and then slice you up into a bunch of pieces and cook them on hot asphalt.

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Those terrible crimes took place close to where I grew up. To top it off, the girl managed to get free university education while in prison (ironically a Psychology degree), as well as putting out a book that she'll probably profit from. It's absolutely disgusting!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MMike said:
Absolutely! This sort of thing only ever happens in Canada... I wonder how OJ is coming with his hunt for the real killer.......
He hasn't been able to locate him or them at any golf course in the lower 48 states.