Quantcast

Glory Frame Sizing in Inches

The 2007 Giant Glory's are indicated on the website as...

XS
S
M
L

Does anyone know the frame size in inches equivalent? My LBS doesn't know and there is no contact # on the Giant website for me to call either. I know there is a 15" frame size and a 17" frame size but just trying to figure out what size they all equate too.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
The 2007 Giant Glory's are indicated on the website as...

XS
S
M
L

Does anyone know the frame size in inches equivalent? My LBS doesn't know and there is no contact # on the Giant website for me to call either. I know there is a 15" frame size and a 17" frame size but just trying to figure out what size they all equate too.
How tall are you? I am 5'11" and have a Med on the way. The real TT lenght is about 21.5" to 21.75" on the med.

E-Mail Christopher Rubin "christopherrubin@GiantBicycle.com" at Giant. He can help you.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
i rode a 17" glory the other day and it fit me ok, maybe i could have wished for a bit smaller or rather more compact frame, im 5' 8".

I ride a 15" which I thought was the XS Glory until I found out that the Medium is a size 17" frame which would make mine a Small, unless then had an in between 16" which no one has heard of.

The person interested in the bike is a quarter inch shy of 6'. Maybe the Medium would work for him then? The Large jumps up quite a bit in size with that 3" TT length increase. Yikes!

Hairyballs

Chimp
Mar 9, 2005
Sweden
When i bought my Glory in 2006 Giant made these sizes:
15" = xs
15,5" = s
17" = m
18" = l (~2" longer than 17")
Im 183 cm and riding a Medium and it is perfect for me.

Was able to connect with Chris (Mahalo FCLinder!) who stated that the rough equivalents were:

XS=15"
S=16"
M=17"
L=18"

The top tube lengths appear longer on the 2007 models due to a slacker seat tube angle and the way they measure their top tubes, from the head tube straight across to the extension of the seat tube.

Mahalo all for your help, my buddy is just ordered a medium.