Quantcast

Gluten-Taag Toosday

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Had ten minutes to get up, get ready and get out the door this morning. Not sure what I grabbed for lunch, hopefully its not a container of dog food.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
SO informed me that we need to go to Costco today. :rant:

Locating 800 6 inches nails has proven difficult. Building a 1000' bridge in the wood should be fun.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

shall be skipping the annual department photo this morning. I like to skip it and have no desire to be at work early and in “normal” doctor clothes (like my white coat or the like)

then it’s a normal Tuesday: pancreatic cancer multidisciplinary conference as usual

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'd be there in person if I wasn't stupid enough to let my Yuropean passport expire.
Ah yes. With EU borders being open but UK being Brexited I almost did the same. Too bad they cancelled the event after I reneved my passport. I'm a weird person who likes work travel.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Traveling on someone else's dime isn't always a bad thing.
Some people hate it because "I'm not home" and "Boss forces me to be on plane" but I don't mind. I was raised in a car and usually traveling for work means doing the fun part of work and meeting people. Plus usually I have evenings to myself in big cities. The only thing is they didn't correct food allowance for inflation so London trips are a bit harsh

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Some people hate it because "I'm not home" and "Boss forces me to be on plane" but I don't mind. I was raised in a car and usually traveling for work means doing the fun part of work and meeting people. Plus usually I have evenings to myself in big cities. The only thing is they didn't correct food allowance for inflation so London trips are a bit harsh
i enjoyed work travel much more when i was younger.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Frickin’ temporary Neighbor with the loud ass diesel at 3:00 AM, thanks.
whaddya think you are, a rooster?
because you are a cock.
house across the lane is being renovated to flip quickly. guys were cutting tile until 10pm last night, about 20 feet from my kids' (open) windows. not cool.

older son is still sick, still at home, and still sleeping (at 11am).

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
now that my ride is done i kinda have a case of FTS, and tons of house chores i need to catch up on. but i'm much more interested in hitting the bike park for DH laps until the season is over
Bike park around here for DH closed on September 4 for the season, unfortunately (not that I'm a big DH guy). I would settle for any bike in lieu of working right now. I'd rather be on a unicycle, a recumbent, or even a penny farthing.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I used my brain today and have blocked off my work calendar on Wednesdays from 3:30pm to end of the day, to stop people from trying to book meetings during when I should be driving to meet up with buddies to go riding. In case anyone can see the actual booking names in my calendar for some reason, I've named it "Personal Task Reflection Time".