Quantcast

gmail invites

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i have 5 gmail invites. who wants 'em? first five unique responders get them.

update: all are gone as of 6/18. but i'll have more soon

update 2: as of 6/20 i have 7 more. game on.

update 3: as of 6/23 i have ~10 more. post away

update 4: all gone again on 6/25. please form an orderly queue :D

update 5: as of 8/7 i have 8 to give out

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
BrokenChain said:
I sure as crap don't want one. (Does that count as unique?)
i meant unique as in not one guy posting 5 times in a row :D . do you want one or not? :confused:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
3 left. dhracer1067, i cannot condone such ignorance! :D . read up at gmail.google.com first, then post here again if you still want an account :nope:

J

JRB

I hadn't really thought about it, but since you asked I guess I would be interested. What do I need to do??? Send a box of twinkies and a PM???

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Toshi said:
i have 5 gmail invites. who wants 'em? first five unique responders get them.
Hey man, I'd like one if you still got 'em.

As for unique.....I have a friend that was spit on by a llama once...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ok mtnbkr4235, Crash_Tested, Craw, and Skookum are all in line for the next batch. but this group of 5 is all gone already, so stop posting sheesh! :D

E

endtroducing

D*MN, i wish i'd seen this last night! :mumble:
My email service and webspace seems to have finally gone kaput yesterday (i was wondering why i hadn't been billed these last few months.) So now i'm in the dark.

I need one toshi! if there are lots of others in line or you think it will be a while, i'm man enough to pony up $4 on ebay.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Skookum clean your PM box! and then shoot me a PM with your current email addy to which you wish the invitation to be sent.

the other 4 of you (through endtroducing) have PMs. reply and i shall send out the invitations.

also, if you use hotmail and i've sent you an invite yet you haven't received it, check your spam folder, as microsoft seems to be sneakily filtering them there...

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Toshi said:
Skookum clean your PM box! and then shoot me a PM with your current email addy to which you wish the invitation to be sent.

the other 4 of you (through endtroducing) have PMs. reply and i shall send out the invitations.

also, if you use hotmail and i've sent you an invite yet you haven't received it, check your spam folder, as microsoft seems to be sneakily filtering them there...
Thank you Toshi! Gmail is sweet. :thumb: :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
DHracer1067 said:
i havent gotten mine yet. do i actually recieve something or do i just like try to register and i put in my current email and itll notice if it has been invited or something.
hmm, it was sent out at 11:19pm last night... you should have received an email with a link to click on by now. make sure that it was filtered out as junk mail

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
skookum, pm me your email address!

also, i now have 7 more, so if any of you out there still need one, reply away and/or pm me your email address

jpz

Chimp
Jun 14, 2004
I'm starting to get into Toshi's position here. They keep giving me more and more invites to use, but i've already given a ton out.. Once I get more (in a day or 3), i'll post a message here offering some out too.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
jpz said:
I'm starting to get into Toshi's position here. They keep giving me more and more invites to use, but i've already given a ton out.. Once I get more (in a day or 3), i'll post a message here offering some out too.
How are you guys getting them?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
mtnbkr4235 said:
How are you guys getting them?
no one quite knows how their algorithm works, but all i know is that i've given out 27 (!) so far and my supply keeps on replenishing itself when i run low... :think:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ok, i think all comers so far have been satisfied. i now have some more. PM me with your name and email address if you want one.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The Kadvang said:
Oooo me too please? I'll love you forever, I promise.
read the post above, follow its directions, and ye shall be sated :devil:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
xbluethunderx said:
Hmmm they haven't given me any to give out...do you have to be invited by Google to get invites?
no one quite knows how or why people get invites. must be tied to account activity somehow... ?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Toshi said:
no one quite knows how or why people get invites. must be tied to account activity somehow... ?
Nah, my account is pretty inactive. Took me about a week to get invites, then two days after I gave my first batch out, I got my second batch.

Who knows...