Quantcast

^^^GMT for Monday^^^

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Saturday = Went to Oktoberfest and had LOTS of good food/beer
Sunday = Did yard work and watched the Bills (my team) destroy the Chiefs (my wife's team)

Gotta say it was a good weekend. :D

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Woke up this morning sore as hell from a nice get off at Mammoth....but was also pleasantly surprised that I weighed in at 213 lbs. I've shed more than 30 lbs in the last 6 months.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning all. First dusting of snow in the high country, not super pumped but it is what it is. We'll be skiing before we know it here in CO, then riding will be relegated to weeknights in the cold and dark. Kinda stoked on that, though. Sold my previous trail bike over the weekend. It fetched a decent price, so I'm real stoked on that. My credit card company is as well, I'm sure. Cold today.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning all. First dusting of snow in the high country, not super pumped but it is what it is. We'll be skiing before we know it here in CO, then riding will be relegated to weeknights in the cold and dark. Kinda stoked on that, though. Sold my previous trail bike over the weekend. It fetched a decent price, so I'm real stoked on that. My credit card company is as well, I'm sure. Cold today.
I type the word 'stoked' way too much. See there? I did it again. Just now.