Quantcast

Gmt hump day gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Good morning, landed a pretty clean bar spin off of a little drop in nam last night. Today I'm gonna go do trail work at diamond hill..... It shall be fun

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
wooohoooo
just got the signed acceptance of our offer on a house in Livermore. 1700 sq ft 3 bdr 2 bath single story. fully remodled so we really have no work to do on it. nice yard and enough room inside the fence on a paved apron side yard for both my horse trailer and my camper.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning. It's only Wednesday? Seriously? This week is really dragging on. At least the weather doesn't look too bad for today. I may even be able to finally mow that jungle of a lawn of mine. Well, time for more coffee.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Let's Go Caps! Hockey and Duck Dynasty on TV tonight. Coupled with fish sticks for dinner and this day is heaven!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Got more work. Some of it looks really good. I love my job. Outside of that I need to get more organized so I can put in more riding days.

Also starting a day with a great drip coffee from Honduras really makes my day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Had a nice concert with my students last night. Some of them are so talented...I really am lucky to work with such great students. Today I'm cleaning up and getting ready to start marching band with them. 37 week appointment with the Dr. is today to see what baby is up to. I'm hoping she's ready to come out! Little bugger kicks 24-7 and it's getting tiresome!

I'm thirsty so I'm off to get some more water...can't seem to get enough of it this morning.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning all! Finally got around to starting a trip report for Nepal. Check it out if you have time to kill, it's going to be a rather long read.

Currently hiding under my desk as part of a shelter in place drill. You know, in preparation for a situation in which someone comes in with a gun to shoot the place up. I think I'm going to put some snacks and a pillow down here for the next time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wooohoooo
just got the signed acceptance of our offer on a house in Livermore. 1700 sq ft 3 bdr 2 bath single story. fully remodled so we really have no work to do on it. nice yard and enough room inside the fence on a paved apron side yard for both my horse trailer and my camper.
what, no deck?

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
1st deer tick bite of the season! Yeah me! just have to wait 5 more weeks for labs unless a 'general malaise' hits me.

Finished my capstone paper, presenting Saturday...onward to crappy electives and graduation!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
wooohoooo
Whhuuu?

I live in Livermore and it's not a bad place to live per say but...

I don't know how you are going to adjust, coming from your sweet digs in the SC mountains.