Quantcast

*~*~* gmt monday~*~*~*

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
any way back to school for me today im sure i will be doing.... nothing. but later today i'm taking my 83 stump jumper to meet its potential new owner. im selling it to fund a transition double for some thing new to ride :thumb:, since i dont really love dirt jumping on my 6 and 6 travel bike. any way this weekend i got 2 good rides in one day at nam and the other at diamond hill. be safe out there monkeys

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Got in a nice fast ride with Sq-Earl yesterday and managed to get some house work done in between teaching a lesson and playing with Syd. Really didn't want to get up for work/school this AM, but c'est la vie. Must drink more coffee!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Really didn't want to get up for work/school this AM, but c'est la vie.
Amen to that. MBC and I pretty much spent the entire weekend eating. We got some holiday shopping done too, and I was really surprised at the complete lack of crowds in the stores. We also saw the new Muppets movie then ran into Mr and Mrs. MMcG at a local pizza place. Good times!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Been up for hours...you guys are so behind! :D Had a nice ride in the forest near my house this weekend (Northern edges of the Schwarzwald...). I am still slow.

Hope all had a good Turkeys Day weekend...and that we didnt lose anyone in the Black Friday mess!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, today is my first day back to work after having all last week off. Also the first time in over a week of waking up to an alarm again which REALLY sucks. Work e-mail inbox is full of things that I dont really care about. Time for some more coffee...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm going to complain on my lack of sleep again. I got to the next level of recrutation and have to do a script analysis in 2 days. Considering the fact that those are the days I still fork 9-5 outside of the recrutation process and I waste 3 hours to get to and back from work I will not have much time left. FFS I'm a good for nothing slacking hipster wannabe not a workoholic. I don't really understand it and even though i like it they just opened an indoor dirt jump park and I was planning to learn how to dirtjump.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning! Back to the grindstone...thankfully. I needed a break from helping the Spirit of Christmas throw up in my house.

On the upside, Santa Claus is bringing my youngest daughter a brand new '12 Spec HotRock 24" 7-speed in black. She has been wanting a new bike for quite awhile! BUT I have to make a 2 hour drive to go pick it up this Saturday.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Amen to that. MBC and I pretty much spent the entire weekend eating. We got some holiday shopping done too, and I was really surprised at the complete lack of crowds in the stores. We also saw the new Muppets movie then ran into Mr and Mrs. MMcG at a local pizza place. Good times!
We ate and shopped as well and I too was surprised at the lack of crowds. I even scored black friday deals well after the hoopla of the event was over. Didn't get to the movies though...hopefully we can do that soon as Syd has a few she wants to see.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I was going to post a picture a former colleague posted on FB but thought even with the NSFW tag it would be too much. Basically you can see a guy sitting on the subway fully clothes and a women semi clothes but with the butt showing and undies at her angel while she is standing over him like she is ready to give him the lap dance of his life. This is in subway car with several people in it including my form colleague - WFT. I know its New York but that is a little more than what I have experience in my time here in the city.