Quantcast

*^* gmt monday *^*

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
t nubbs checking in and going to school for two hours :confused:. any way tuesday i go to the hospital and they take of my cast bandage thing and decide if i need more surgery and or physical therapy. lets hope the verdict is just more time. any way be safe monkeys

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Helloooooooooo, MONKEYS! Happy Monday, now wake the heck up.

Good weekend for me and the wife. Got some more holiday shopping done, got some more eating done, saw lots of cute greyhounds at an adoption event yesterday. We also ran a 5K race yesterday...my fourth and the wife's second. Wife finished in 28:55, and I finished in 22:20 (160 out of 1661 overall). Back to the grind now.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Had a quiet weekend. Wife made me do nothing so I could heal up, not easy for me. Incision is healing, no secondary infection, I rode to work this morning.

My iTunes library crashed on me yesterday, the final straw for my dislike for Apple. Maybe I'll get a Droid for Christmas.

Happy Monday.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I worked in California last week, did jack sh1t here over the weekend aside from relaxing and getting caught up on life. I considered skiing yesterday but it was cold as balls (huh?) and we haven't seen much fresh snow up in the mountains. I may head up for a day this week if conditions change for the better.

Have a great day y'all.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Woke up to a couple of inches of really wet heavy snow coming down. Already dragging alot of trees down. Drive in took about an hour and 45 mins instead of my usual 55 minutes. I had to cut new trail for about 30 miles. Oh, and these people are friggin' morons.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning, another case of the Mondays for this monkey. It's gonna be a boring day today at work then home to pack for my trip to Knoxville this week for work.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
My iTunes library crashed on me yesterday, the final straw for my dislike for Apple. Maybe I'll get a Droid for Christmas.
If you do, don't try to use the stock mp3 player on it. It sucks like nothing has ever sucked before. My Droid kept freezing up every time I would try to use it, and when I would set it to "shuffle," it would keep playing the same 10-12 songs over and over again. I finally just started using the Amazon mp3 player I'd installed on it to download stuff from there, and I haven't had any issues since.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
No food in the fridge. Have to go to the city. Eating out will ruin my student budget but whatever.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
It was a big birthday weekend for me. Friday night was Art Walk and beers out on the town, Saturday I mountain biked and then went out all night for Santacon and my birhtday. It was such nice weather that I went mountain biking AGAIN yesterday. Glorious trails this time of year!

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
It was a big birthday weekend for me. Friday night was Art Walk and beers out on the town, Saturday I mountain biked and then went out all night for Santacon and my birhtday. It was such nice weather that I went mountain biking AGAIN yesterday. Glorious trails this time of year!
Happy birthday! I had a birthday this past weekend as well! :D

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Holy balls is it cold, thank the FSM I'm not working today. Looks like today is going to be a netflix/Xbox marathon day. Had "Thai hot" Pad Khing last night. Was still "Thai hot" this morning. :twitch:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went on a long XC ride with some fun new bits installed on the bike. The folks I was riding with were serious climbing animals. I think I need to make the leap to clipless. Moving a little slowly today.

Company xmas party on Saturday...was actually pretty good.

Looked at strollers yesterday...ridiculous. There are gear whore stroller people. I suppose I should have guessed.

After that, we went to a going away party for one of the wife's colleagues. The ex-head cardiologist hosted at his fancy-pants house. I've never been around so many pregnant women at once... Freaky.

Beer burps this am. I'm getting old.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Nice big bowl of steaming hot gumbo is perfect for lunch today! I made a huge pot of it yesterday!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Seems to be a lot of anger on the monkey lately. Everyone take a deep breath and a fistful of vitamin D.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Looked at strollers yesterday...ridiculous. There are gear whore stroller people. I suppose I should have guessed.
I have the Mutsy 4Rider and it makes all the wimminz go mad at Legoland.

You can fit a bassinet, baby seat, or toddler chair on it. Very versatile.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin, well, afternoon all. Managed to get the Christmas tree cut and decorated. Have taken several needles in the foot already and it's only been two days.

Got in a good ride with Crabby yesterday, marred only by denting the top tube on my XC bike. Oh well.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Happy Repeal Day! On this day in 1933, Prohibition ended and your right to consume alcohol was returned! Cheers to THAT!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
had to sit next to a fatty on the connecting flight from minneapolis to slc. did not have access to my entire allocated seat. needless to say i was, "not pleased".

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Despite FedEx tracking saying my jacket was going to come Thursday, it came today. Sitting on the couch wearing it and drinking beer in front of a fire. Bitchin'

Tomorrow off from work as the oil burner guy is coming for the annual service. Nothing else I need to do. Might give the Jeep a run-through while he's here to keep me occupied, as it's been mostly sitting there all summer/fall. Maybe some online Christmas shopping. Meh.