Quantcast

@$#% gmt thursday gmt %$#!$

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. It's Thursday... and it's my Thursday as well. I'm suprisingly awake this morning and I haven't even had my coffee yet. It's amazing how 9hrs of solid sleep will make you feel.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Thursday ffs. Don't overdo it, monkeys.

I'm getting pretty good at giving the cat her liquid medication (she has a UTI). I just hold her head and force feed the meds, then she's all like "WTF was that!?" then spends the next 10 minutes licking herself. I'm glad it's not the other cat or I'd be covered in scratches.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , I'm hoping my truck starts up this moring so I can start my day . If it doesn't start I have dirtymike on speed dial :thumb:.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Kid is scheduled to arrive today. WRX scheduled to leave.

We shall see which actually happens on schedule.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning all. Found a wood tick on my head today, probably been there since my Sunday ride. Heading to the doc to get checked out this morning, not gonna take chances. With a bit higher elevation CO trails opening up a little earlier this season, this could be an issue. Also, posting to the :monkey: wearing house slippers.

I <3 house slippers.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Morning all. Found a wood tick on my head today, probably been there since my Sunday ride. Heading to the doc to get checked out this morning, not gonna take chances. With a bit higher elevation CO trails opening up a little earlier this season, this could be an issue. Also, posting to the :monkey: wearing house slippers.

I <3 house slippers.
I heard this year ticks will be really bad in NE due to the super mild winter......sure enough, 3 out of 3 times at our local trails I had to pull ticks off me. I am NOT getting Lyme again.......EVER.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
coincidence....it was just on lease. I agree it would be adequate for a kid-mover.
my brother had a 2012 A4 wagon as a loaner from audi while the valve gaskets were being changed in his A6 wagon....the joy in his kids voices saying "faster daddy..faster"....they were disappointed when the loaner was gone.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon primates. I am officially sick. Damn plane air with all of it's germs!!!! It's my Friday for a whole week....yeah for Spring Break. So hopefully I can kick this cold's arse and still managed to get some things done next week. Baby is kicking the crap out of me today...apparently she doesn't like it when I cough. Oh well. Heading out to the inlaws in about an hour for the holiday weekend. Hopefully = a little relaxing for me, but we'll see.