Quantcast

GMT Thursday GMT

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went through the most awesome movie script I've seen in a while. If the movie pops up I will bug the crap out of people to see it. Got more work. Friends may or may not come for some movies. Still no training done for Maribor, 8+min trails will kill me.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good buddy from SF is in town and we caught dinner last night. Same old with work otherwise.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
<sigh>

I'd better get packed up for Moab.

What a hassle...
Did we switch lives or something? Cuz you're actually riding your bike, and I'm going skiing on Saturday. :confused:

Also: Nick, 'squeeb, Stoney: thinking I'm riding locally Sunday morning, then gonna brew up a batch or two of beer in my garage. I'll be sending an email to peeps, but figured I'd throw it in here since I know you clowns are glued to teh Monkay.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Did we switch lives or something? Cuz you're actually riding your bike, and I'm going skiing on Saturday. :confused:

Also: Nick, 'squeeb, Stoney: thinking I'm riding locally Sunday morning, then gonna brew up a batch or two of beer in my garage. I'll be sending an email to peeps, but figured I'd throw it in here since I know you clowns are glued to teh Monkay.
Sounds good to me. I need to bottle mine this weekend too...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Afternoon. My wife and I are meeting a few friends of ours at a townie bar for wing night tonight. This is bound to be interesting. I'm sure we'll all stick out pretty bad cause we will be the few people that still have all our teeth.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Good day today, negative nancy decided to quit today when he found out I am now officially moving from shop foreman to assistant manager.......... Man he has no idea how much easier he made life in the shop... specially seeing how we were already hiring his replacement that starts next week