Quantcast

~~ GMT Thursday, once again Friday for me! ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy BABOON FRIDAY, people! Wake up already. I'm very much looking forward to four days at Kingdom Trails this weekend. Wife and I went out and bought supplies last night. I think we overshopped for groceries. :monkey:

I hit the gym after work yesterday. Ya know, some days you have it and some days you don't. Yesterday I did not have it. :dead:

Today at work is the first payday we are not printing direct deposit statements. Should be an interesting day. I wonder how many of the 7,000 people are going to call screaming because they were never informed... (which they were, btw)

Have a wonderful Thursday, monkeyfolk!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
After further review, the ruling in the opening post stands. It is Thursday. IAB will not be charged a team time out.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning. Had a nostalgic ride last night as it was the high school mountain bike club reunion. All two of us :rofl:. Managed to plow into a branch that had recently fallen around a blind corner. Tore up my arm pretty good but am okay otherwise. Finished off the night with some good food, good beer, and great conversation.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It was an awesome night at the jumps...I pretty much spent the whole evening rebuilding the backside of a berm in the pumptrack that got hit with a tidal wave during a torrential downpour last month. I tested out my handiwork afterwards with a bunch of laps on the 20" bike. I was completely gassed after that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
gave a friend sh*t last night....she's going to be spending the next 4-5 months wiping her boyfriends ass....he broke both his legs on his dirt bike.

fvcking winner.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - Your Birthday is fast approaching right IAB? July 3rd is that it?

Went for a nice post work ride last night. Solo and single speed. Encountered a huge Owl while out on the trail - that thing was amazing. I think we were both startled - but I think I was more startled than the Owl. Riding bikes is fun. Must do it more frequently. :)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
NHL free agency begins on the 1st July...

Taking 2 weeks off before begining deployment prep. July will FLY by. Hoping to get some more hiking in, and defininitely a few more rides. Butt wont see anything more then a stationary bike seat from Aug to Mar (At the earliest...)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm in the mood for a bowl of soup, so I just went down to the cafe to see what they've got. Cream of broccoli. Thanks for nothing, jerks. Never clam chowder when you need it. I'd even settle for Italian wedding. Cream of broccoli can die in a fire.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Friday for me as well.
Hoping to get back on my bike this weekend, I haven't ridden in 3 weeks.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm in the mood for a bowl of soup, so I just went down to the cafe to see what they've got. Cream of broccoli. Thanks for nothing, jerks. Never clam chowder when you need it. I'd even settle for Italian wedding. Cream of broccoli can die in a fire.
I'm making instant Ramen for lunch right now. Best $0.17 meal ever.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Damn, now I want some clam chowdah too.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys. Summer vacation is well so far...Syd is a walking tornado and I am on clean-up duty. Chilly here today...62 outside and windy, so it's a perfect day to splash around in the hot tub :)

Planning the monkeyfest menu and our schedule of arrival tonight over some beers with Sq-Earl. That's my plan and I'm stickin' to it :D