Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is:
Ascension of the Baha'u'llah (Baha'i)
Rogation Sunday
Rural Life Sunday or Soil Stewardship Sunday
UN International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
Birthday - President John Fitzgerald Kennedy (35th President)
Birthday - Patrick Henry (US Patriot)
Admission Day (Wisconsin)
Ratification Day (Rhode Island)

Moar office today.

Be safe out there.

Morning monkeys!

Today is:
Ascension of the Baha'u'llah (Baha'i)
Rogation Sunday
Rural Life Sunday or Soil Stewardship Sunday
UN International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
Birthday - President John Fitzgerald Kennedy (35th President)
Birthday - Patrick Henry (US Patriot)
Admission Day (Wisconsin)
Ratification Day (Rhode Island)

Moar office today.

Be safe out there.
didn't you miss one? ;)

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Just got home, high as ****...just made some linguini with clam sauce after hanging out with way too many hot lesbians.

Gonna enjoy both the mental and physical clamright now.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Umm, OK. Second Monday. Short week indeed. Got on a bike yesterday, rode with my son. No better days than that, my friends.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had a fairly busy but very fun weekend. Went DHing on Saturday at Swain, still a little sore and brused up. Apparently trees don't move when you run into them. Went to our friend's BBQ on Sunday and took some funny GoPro vids of riding their go-kart... that thing freakin hauls @ss!

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Wife and I rode Saturday, rode Sunday, rode Monday.
Thank goodness! I was starting to think I was in a runners' forum. ;) But, ditto that... rode Sat, Sun, and Mon. Also, I will ride tonight after work.

I competed in my first mtb race on Sunday and took third in the women's sport category. There may have only been 3 women in the category, but I'll still take it. And I found out I didn't finish last out of the entire category, so that made me very happy, too!

Treesaw, the newest little monkey is adorable!!!

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Weekend started off with a minor metal meltdown, but turned out ok. Rode DH Saturday, 7+ hr trail ride Sunday and a 3 hr road ride with Stoney yesterday followed by beerBQ.

Jon: we care. Glad you're alive.
Treesaw: :)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys. Spent the weekend working on my buddies Cadillac CTS-V replacing the clutch and associated hardware. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but the design could have been a little better. The light flywheel (24# vs. 45#) and monster clutch make that bitch scoot, now.

Didn't ride this weekend, but it was a good Memorial visit with my best friend and battle buddy. And now his wife is happy to have her V back, so it's all good.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I spent most of the weekend working around the house and in the garden. My 3 hour road ride with Nick yesterday was my first non-house related activity in 3 days. We also broke into my first brew and it's not too bad. I need to let the remaining bottles carbonate a bit more.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I DIDN'T ride Sat, Sun, OR Mon, and thank goodness! My legs were fresh and ready to ride for this morning! Took the little man for his first mtb trail ride on Friday afternoon with the dogs, and it looks like it's Kona's LAST ride for the summer. Poor baby girl's leg that she had surgery on in Sept (after she was lost for 15 days and we found her with her leg broken badly for those who need a refresher) is infected. She has a metal plate and six pins in, and they think the infection is a reaction to the metal, so it has to be removed. Another surgery.... but at least she got a couple rides in before the vet shut us down. I just feel so bad for her...

Also, found out Lucas and I rode past a murder in progress on our way to school Friday (http://renton.komonews.com/news/752402-person-interest-named-deadly-renton-arson) we rode by about 20 mins before the neighbors reported smoke coming from the windows.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
First was Friday afternoon with a motorcyclist weaving through traffic on the highway. The bike ripped in half and blanket covered body were indicators.

Second one was this morning (technically not the weekend I guess)....tow truck pulling a vehicle out of the water on the side of the road that I can only assume veered off the side of the road into the water last night and was discovered this morning. Been searching news online for info today with no luck.

EDIT - this just popped up recently......not much detail though

http://www.accidentin.com/report2706/car_flipped_over_and_submerged_in_small_pond.htm

Last edited: