Quantcast

@$%GMT Wednesday GMT%^

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
We need to move the GMTs further east

First day after a snowboard trip to the alpes. Feeling great after quitting my corpo job. The only one I'm left with is so great it makes me paranoid all the time I will loose it. Now I can work wherever I want.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I still need to badly fall asleep but can't. Thankfully I have nothing to do today, and thankfully I have an off day of riding.

Don't die!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Going to try to needle my buds into riding tonight. This consists of me continuously referring to them as homosexuals.

First text was "Wednesday is ride day. Did you ******* know that?"

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Morning Monkeys!

Back to work after a 5 day weekend. My son and I drove down to TN to spend a few days with my father. He lives just northeast of Knoxville. I took my bike with me and got a couple rides in at Panther Creek State Park. Nice trails, most were fairly mellow with one that was quite technical. I still managed to have a pretty nasty crash when I came ripping around a corner too fast and my front wheel washed out on some gravel in the trail. Oh well, I left some blood on the trail for TN, and TN left some gravel in my elbow. Win-win. Someday, I want to ride at Pisgah. It was a 2 hour drive from where my dad lives, and after having already spent 13 hours driving down, I didn't have the motivation to go out there. Maybe next time!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I met someone last night. Her name is Megan, she is 29, cute, pretty, a little bit hippie, likes camping, fishing, riding... Has a four year old daughter that is a little hyper but cool, we are going out again Sunday morning.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Rainy blah day in western NY. Wanted to go for a ride after work but I guess that's not happening unless this weather changes. Yeah, thats about it.

Only one week until the Clutch show :headbang:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
missed charles bradley last night.....went by my brothers to put a package inside while they are away....made the mistake of sitting down.....four o'clock soon turned into seven o'clock....to late to drive to asheville...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Good morning. I'm on a bus on the way to the airport to go to the Netherlands to have a cup of coffee with narlus.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Great ride after work yesterday, hard workout with the trainer this morning. Gonna kick ass on work today, then go weld some stuff on my racecar tonight. My life sucks.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Good morning. I'm on a bus on the way to the airport to go to the Netherlands to have a cup of coffee with narlus.
annnnnddd I've been here all day. Plane was broken, now fixed. Finally (re)boarding in a half an hour.

Boooorrrrrrrrrrrred

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Well, now it's technically a Thursday GMT. I'm in Seattle but it's 0100 east coast time. I hate the west coast.