Quantcast

Gnarstar Friday the 26th and Saturday the 27th

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm starting to feel that crazy John Belushi "Brother Bluto" kind of madness coming on when I think about weekends at N* these days.

In the great words of my late hero "What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

So, who's coming with me? All Monkey fest either day this weekend. I'd be there Sunday, but my new lady friend has requested me to do other things that day. I'm bringing one of my Reno mates up with me on Saturday, should be good times.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'll be up with 5-6 guys. Look for the old school yeti, I'll be the tall guy in that group.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Right, but not in my pants, right? Because that would be strange.
Mind you I like strange, but the inside of my bike shorts is a vicious and disturbing place.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
We should do a Micheal Jackson memorial run with no seats on our seat posts!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I wonder if Target sells silver gloves (individually). I gotta' run by there and pick up some fertilizer/topsoil in their garden center.

...those items are completely unrelated.

P.S. I'm out. See everyone up there tomorrow. Look for my Zumbi. My buddy with the graffit Turner DHR isn't gonna' show. I'll be with some peeps with a Demo 7, a VP Free, and a Reign X.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Joker, I didn't see you there either! What bike were you riding?

Ian, that's a bummer man. At least you have a few weeks before the next race to get it all fixed up.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hmmm... interesting. I don't remember seeing you. It's funny though, and I've had it happen before, that you can be at the same place with only 200-300 other people all day and you end up constantly on the opposite end of the lift/riding schedule.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I know he got some of us, but he straight up told me that he would only post the good ones.

I was hoping he'd send me my picture anyway. I just want to see the general shape of my emotastic face in mid air.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Dirt,

He found one of me. I asked him if he had any of you, too. If he posts up on MTBR, I'll send the picture your way.

Me practicing my whips instead of my height. Haha...

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Heh, they need to set up some of those little roller coaster cams at various spots on the trails with a kiosk at the bottom where you can print your pic... It would never be as good as a pro photog's pics but it would probably only be a few months before someone launches in front of it naked.