Quantcast

go canada

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Canada... is that in Vermont? Or Montana? I can't find it in my map of the US. Isn't Canada our 52nd state? Bunch of dopers - maybe they should just have their own country!!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Last time i was up in Vancouver i seen a guy hittin a J and this cop on the beat walked by, seen him, and said "hey put that away!" The guy who was sittin on the street in a door aisle looked up with a smile, embarrassed and put it behind his back and said"ok". Why not legalize it there.
Why not legalize it here for that matter but it will never happen in America because our legal system is profiting too much from it.

mrsdove

Chimp
Aug 7, 2002
Denver, CO
Originally posted by Skookum
Last time i was up in Vancouver i seen a guy hittin a J and this cop on the beat walked by, seen him, and said "hey put that away!" The guy who was sittin on the street in a door aisle looked up with a smile, embarrassed and put it behind his back and said"ok". Why not legalize it there.
Why not legalize it here for that matter but it will never happen in America because our legal system is profiting too much from it.

You said it!

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
I object to the legalization of cannibus.
I object the absolute decriminalization of cannibus.
I object paying to maintain people who got caught with cannibus.
I do not support the smoking or consumption of cannibus.
Cannibus is dangerous to your health, mentally and physically and should remain a crime.
I do not want my kids to smoke cannibus.
I do not want bars to endorse cannibus.
I do not want my government to endorse cannibus.

The Canadian government will refuse to erase anyone's criminal history. A crime is a crime when it is a crime, get caught and do the time. So Sorry.

I DO WANT TO SEE SUITABLE FINES FOR THE TRAFFICKING AND CONSUMPTION OF CANNIBUS.

Profit from cannibus as a deterrent and don't throw away my tax dollars, 'You stupid crack smoking politicians!!!'