Quantcast

God is Dead

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
misleading thread title.....god is alive.....just late to the party.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Damn. Reminds me of how Dio went, as I saw him just a couple months before he died. Seemed so full of life and running around in a way that totally defied his age, but he went downhill quickly, although not as quick as Lemmy. 70 though, man, didn't know he was that old...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
70 years old and pretty much did whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted including drinking & grinding to excess, amphetamines for breakfast... and then diagnosed with cancer 2 days before he dies? Seems like rock and roll to me. Those lucky enough to live the dream will eventually die from it.

I was never a Motorhead fan but was aware of them due to Ace of Spades. A few years back I watched a Lemmy documentary because of his larger than life personality. He was an interesting man.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
My buddy and I jumped in our cars yesterday to head to tombstone Arizona. He in a 49 ford and me in a 1930 ford as we were heading over th mountains from San Diego blasting Motörhead he car self destructed a rear wheel bearing and trip was over. Coincidence I think not.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The fact he made it to 70 should be an accomplishment. An incredible guitar player who played bass because nobody else would. RIP Lemmy, you left quite a mark on music.

:drag: