Quantcast

God is really an alien?

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
Or actually, a bunch of different race's of aliens, and we are just a DNA experiment.

Have fun with this one.

P.S. By the way, I agree with the above statement.

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
Originally posted by zibbler
Are you one of those Raeleans?

Of course God is an alien. He lives in a different dimension, so he is not of this world, which technically would make him an alien. :rolleyes:
Not a Raelian. They stole all they're ideas from Zachariah Sitchin. If you go to their webpage, it blantant plagurism.

And by the way, I didn't say anything about a different dimension, just a different planet.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Originally posted by zibbler

Of course God is an alien. He lives in a different dimension, so he is not of this world, which technically would make him an alien. :rolleyes:
**** someone call the INS we got an Alien problem on our hands

[hmmmn pehaps M.I.B. would be a better choice]

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Jesus
Or actually, a bunch of different race's of aliens, and we are just a DNA experiment.

Have fun with this one.

Ya know Jesus, I hate it when Bob Dole talks in third person too. Granted, you're part of the Holy Trinity, so you have some excuse... but stop it.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
zibbler said:

So if GOD showed up in the U.S. the INS would be forced to detain him?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
kidwoo said:
If he's a tanned bearded man in a robe? Yeah I could see that.
LOL!

What is he was dropped off in an airport?

"Sir, are you Muslim?"

"I am the Allah, the god of the Muslims"

"Sir, I need you to step behind this partition, we're going to have to strip search you"

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
ridetoofast said:
dude im pretty sure you are going to burn in hell for that one :nuts:
For having a sense of humor -or- for lampooning the TSA and the discrimination they perpetrate? :nuts:

Really, did you watch the show 30 days? They had a white man from the south dress up as a muslim and fly to Detroit. He was throughly searched, top to bottom, for the first time in his life. This is a guy that flys every week on business.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
the humor part, of course i wasnt really serious...however i wouldn't want to speculate what sort of humor the big guy upstairs has

i won't lie i thought it was funny, but still a tad on the 'thin ice' sort of territory.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
ridetoofast said:
the humor part, of course i wasnt really serious...however i wouldn't want to speculate what sort of humor the big guy upstairs has

i won't lie i thought it was funny, but still a tad on the 'thin ice' sort of territory.

That's pretty funny, since most people seem to have no problem claiming they know what God wants. I had a street preacher tell me God was going to kill me because I didn't agree with the preacher's point of view.

I'm a Buddhist, it really didn't impress me, and it didn't happen.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Jesus said:

Have fun with this one.

Any alien species who had the capability of setting up such a complex experiment would, almost by definition, already have complete mastery of such a simple thing as DNA. Think about for a minute, what do we really have to offer a more advanced species? Britney Spears?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
In an infinite universe, with an infinite number of species, there would have to one that considers Britany the height of perfection. In theory the entire universe as we know it could have been setup just to create Brittany.

Scary thought.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Reactor said:
In an infinite universe, with an infinite number of species, there would have to one that considers Britany the height of perfection. In theory the entire universe as we know it could have been setup just to create Brittany.

Scary thought.
Hmm, What you say is logically true. Fortunatley the universe isn't infinite. Kylie is safe! (They can have Britney!)

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Changleen said:
Hmm, What you say is logically true. Fortunatley the universe isn't infinite. Kylie is safe! (They can have Britney!)
Kylie is cool, Unfortunately we on this side of the pacific are stuck with Brittany.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
LordOpie said:
I can't believe I subscribed to this thread.

Ok, I didn't, but I can't believe it's not butter.
Well well well, look who's back on the PD forum. You gonna be staying or is this just a fleeting visit?