Quantcast

Goggles for Giro Remedy

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I've got a Remedy, and need some new goggles to use with it. I've got a pair of orange lensed Leedom ski goggles that work OK, but are falling apart, and a pair of clear Scotts that don't fit well in the front at all. Anyone have recommendations for a goggle that fits well? Ideally something with replaceable lenses in different colors. Tear offs wouldn't be a bad thing, but aren't really a priority. I'm currently looking at the Utopia Warrant and the RockGardn JAG. Thoughts?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bunkerchunks (one of the trailbuilders at platty) is using the POC goggles with the remedy. Don't know his exact thoughts on them, but he hasn't complained about them (and bob is one to complain about things not working right on his bike ;) )

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Doesn't Giro make a Remedy Goggle? Might fit alright. I've used Dragon MXs and Spy Alloy MXs with mine and they work well, I like Spy better.

Edit: Giro goggle is called the Score

Last edited:

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
Another vote for Crowbars.

I'll also add that I got to try some Giro models and I didn't like them at all. They fit the helmet fine, but they're too narrow on my face and the tear-off posts were right in my peripherals. They also didn't have sticky rubber all the way around the strap, so when I used them on a skate helmet, they slid all over the place.

As of now, there isn't another goggle I would consider over the Crowbars. Every motorcycle shop in town stocks tear-offs and spare lenses. Easy win...

Squam_DH

Chimp
Feb 24, 2009
Another vote for Crowbars.

As of now, there isn't another goggle I would consider over the Crowbars. Every motorcycle shop in town stocks tear-offs and spare lenses. Easy win...
I had that exact same frame of mind until I tried the spy magnetos.
Don't pinch my nose, no outrigger glare, better anti-fog.......

Best goggle out ther IMO, and I have ridden alot.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I have scott moto goggles for my remedy and they don't fit very well at all. They aren't awful, but they bump the upper portion unless the helmet is tipped up slightly. Not sure if this changed the fit or makes it unsafe, as my chin basically protrudes a little bit more, but once there they fit fine. With glasses the helmet rides a bit lower on my forehead.

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
Ill chime in, Crowbars fit nicely with the Remedy. My helmet and goggles are from 06, but i doubt they've changed shapewise since then?