Quantcast

Going to Vegas in 12 hours. With the Navy...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My wife has been off at SERE for the last 15 days, which means I haven't seen her and now she's a little bit off her kilter down in San Diego. She just called me up, asking if I wanted to jump on a C130 with her squadron to come down for the week to Vegas to hang out, celebrate my birthday, spend some time before she deploys.

So if we're going to be down there with the Navy, and she's one of the ranking officers in the bunch, does this mean I have to behave? I grew up in Reno, and I tend to treat Vegas like my own personal litter box when I go down there. Should I make efforts to keep my pants on, to avoid throwing up all over myself and others (see the Rugby trip of 1999) and to abstain from the ever present bar fight I tend to get into (my step dad owns a bar there, we like to fight, roll with it)?

Should be an interesting trip, now I just need to work out what to pack...

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Now you got a well trained possie to hang with. I say live it up. You're never gonna have backup like this ever again.

DMG.. you guys at McCord, Lewis, or Bremerton?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
None of the above.

I'd rather not say as I intend to get in trouble.

However, I will take photos of Tailgate II

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I've been to SERE I, II and III.
Not good times. I missed food, sleep and sanity.

Should be an odd week. Taking big guns.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
sweet! i still have freaky flashbacks from SERE. "you american homosex!" (did they play the snow white soundtrack over a bunch of static while you were detained? ...i still can't stand it when my kids watch that movie, my back starts cramping ;) )

no, you don't have to behave...hell, your wife is about to deploy, enjoy the dabauchery.

jsm11

Chimp
Jun 17, 2008
I grew up in the Vegas and went to school in Reno.............

Try to save some mony and not blow it all on bitches....
I loved little D's when I was in high school...

When I was in College the Little Waldorf was Rad.......Underage drinking, and nailing random hotness at it's finest. :)