Quantcast

Golf Course/street session pictures from today.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
We live in the middle of suburbia, so we can't get to any very good street around here, so our weekly ride of that nature is the golf course. Its one of my favorite places to session, ESPECIALLY on my new hardtail. We learned wall rides yesterday, so we hit up a very cool wall ride right outside of the golf course. Check out these pictures.

First off, this is a fun little hip. I couldn't find a very good angle, but basically you use the mulch pile on the tree as a lip and hip onto the hill with the green bushes. Its really fun.

Little flashed out, but my flash isn't adjustable, and I couldn't move back any further, as there is a road.

Unfortunately, as we rode down the hill to the wallride, james' tire was ripped and he got a flat. We switched off on my cortina for the rest of the day. Lots of wall ride shots. Sorry if these get repetitive. Forgive me if we look crappy on walls, we literally learned it yesterday. I had a feeling I could do it, and I knew about this one, so I went up and gave it a go. I was right.

James:

Me on my new Cortina.

Brad getting it done on his DH bike.

This is an awesome drop on the golf course. The transition is absolutley perfect.

Lastly, here is a bridge skinny type thing.

This doesn't even begin to show how much we ride out there, but since James was walking everywhere after his flat, we only hit the close stuff. There is also some really fun stuff that wouldn't look too cool in pictures even though it's highly enjoyable. Hope you like these.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
cool pictures m* wish my bike didn't crap out...

I felt a little better today on the wall ride, yesterday with just sandles and a hat was a tad retarded.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
nice pics dude. out of the 2 holes that i can actually find on my local golf course, theres some pretty rad stuff. who knows what lies on the other 16 holes or even where those 16 holes are...

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Nice wallride pics. Bradical, your face will haunt me tonight. I went through the local golf course to pick up my paycheck, and immediatly though about riding there... you guys are such inspirations...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Must be a pretty cool Country club to let you guys rip it up on the course like that. Nice pics. What's the name of that club? Bushwood by any chance? ;)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Curiouscaptian01 said:
cool pictures m* wish my bike didn't crap out...

I felt a little better today on the wall ride, yesterday with just sandles and a hat was a tad retarded.

HAHAHA! last time I rode in sandals I ended up pissing blood ( i was going comando too).

the wallride looks sweet.

J

JRB

TN said:
HAHAHA! last time I rode in sandals I ended up pissing blood ( i was going comando too).

the wallride looks sweet.

I hope you weren't wearing baggy shorts.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
loco-gringo said:
I hope you weren't wearing baggy shorts.

yup & it wasnt the pain that bothered me so much, it was the fact that i saw blood in my pee. :help:

but all is good. i no longer wear sandals while riding.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Good pics again, and good job on learning wallriding. I build some new stuff in the woods and a video should hopefully be done by tomorrow... I wont be that good of a video, but maybe that's just me thinking. I need some trailriding shots.