Quantcast

Good burger joints in Seattle?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I have a relative coming into town this week and she mentioned wanted to have a burger and a beer. She has a child so it has to be a place that allows kids.

I was thinking Red Mill but they don't have beer do they?

suggest away...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I have a relative coming into town this week and she mentioned wanted to have a burger and a beer. She has a child so it has to be a place that allows kids.

I was thinking Red Mill but they don't have beer do they?

suggest away...
Elliot Bay Brewery in W. Seattle.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
no beer but 5 letters for the best burgers in Seattle....
D I C K S
Best is stretching it but I'd certainly take a couple of cheese-wads, fries and a shake from there before ANY other fast-food outlet.
We have tried some other places that were more expensive and have a few more choices but for a basic cheeseburger and fries it can't be beat.

I'll second the EBay brewery in W. Seattle. Lots of home-brew and the prices are not out of whack.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Fat Burger!!!!!! The only one I know of is in Issaquah and don't know if they have beer...but the burgers rock! Extra napkins required!

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
fatburger is good, but if you're in the issy area, XXX burgers is a MUST
I personally think that they are 1000x better than fatburger (if slightly more expensive)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Are they a franchise? i think they just opened up a new one of those in Burien right down the road from where i get my fishies.
Well, the same owner owns both sites, so I'm not sure if that's a franchise. If you stop in try the turkey, bacon, and swiss....:monkeydance:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
so i know this has nothing to do with the thread but I get to meet dick on saturday. yeah, thats right, Dick, the guy that started dicks. word

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
oh! I've heard of these new guys... they're supposed to be the king of burgers...

but seriously, I second both dicks, and the ram. Both are tasty burgers