Quantcast

Good day in Nam

peterk123

Chimp
Dec 2, 2007
It was perfect weather. Big day for one of our crew because we finally convinced him to ride some of the great features.

Mountain bike $2,000. Gas to get to nam $10. His expression - priceless..

Here he is again. No way he is go over the bars...

Jim, got really hurrt on the half pipe a year ago. Hats off to him finally trying it again.

We call it the double. I am sure there is another name for this section.

Rich's turn...

We used to ride down the ladder on this one. It is a bit rickety so we figured it was time to suck it and roll it. It is an intersting one to do...

Rich

Me.

This is from a week ago. Rich has done this no problem. So far I have gone over the handlebars and fallen off the side. This one is in my head and needs to be conquered soon.

It was a great day. I'm glad a took the camera and actually stopped to take some pics.

Pete

peterk123

Chimp
Dec 2, 2007
Thanks. It adds at least a half hour to the ride but it is sure worth it. The new camera is small enough to bring all the time so I how to take a bunch more this season. Hopefully I will get better with the focus and exposures.

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
Its over on the new side. If you ride the new time trial loop backwards... well backwards from the way we usually ride it you cant miss it.

The rock right next to it is ridable also.. Its not very big but a fun little spine.

peterk123

Chimp
Dec 2, 2007
Sure it wasn't from tire "rub".;)

I've gotten alot better since when I last rode up there at nam, I definitely need to get back up there again.
Now that you mention it, I think you are right. I always thought that Jim was sitting back because he was paranoid about going over the bars. I just realized that it is his "feel good" position.