Quantcast

Good Deal?

HiGhUP

Chimp
Jul 8, 2008
Ok, well i found a deal on a 2007 Eastern Night Train for $700. Owner says the bike has less than 8mi on it and it's completely stock. Also says it has never seen dirt. I'm just wondering if this is a good deal or not, and if this bike is even worth getting. Thanks

aeffertz

Monkey
Jun 12, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
yeah, for sure.
i'd say so.
normally they're like $1000. so thats saving a lot of money that could go towards parts to make that thing even sicker.

Miller

Chimp
Sep 17, 2006
thats the same bike i have. exept now the only thing stock is the frame and wheels but i rides great, i love it

HiGhUP

Chimp
Jul 8, 2008
I have not recieved the bike yet. I'm hoping it will be hear the end of this week. I'll post up some pics when i get it.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
id go for it, i rode the 08 (same frame im assuming) and it felt great.
Nope, they changed the geometry for 08'. I have a 2008 night train... 1 word... sick! I love the thing to death. Easy to manual, fun to jump. The argyle on the front was well worth the few extra bucks over the thunder bird. I rode a thunderbird with the rst, and wasn't feeling it, except for that lockout on it.

If your going for a nighttrain, go for the 08', its worth it. Has some of the shortest chainstays out there too. 14.7" slammed is the chainstay.

07'-SIZES: 22.5" T/T, 15.35" chainstay, 72 degree headangle

08'-SIZES: 21.5" T/T, Chainstay: 14.7" slammed/ 15" to center, 72 degree headangle

Feels sort of like a big bmx bike.