Quantcast

Good for you NY...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
amydalayna said:
i love the rockiness of case. it's wonderful.

but i wish that people would stop riding AROUND the rocks there and widening the trails. A bit of a bummer.

are you going to do this: http://www.sunshinecycleworks.com/pages/766209/index.htm

I did the CT 50 a couple of years ago and it was so much fun. Went through Case, Meshomasic, Gay City, Greyville....
I hadn't heard of that ride! I knew Case hooked up to Gay City (I've never done it though) but I did not know you could hook up to Greyville and Meshomasic as well! Cool. :)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I Are Baboon said:
I hadn't heard of that ride! I knew Case hooked up to Gay City (I've never done it though) but I did not know you could hook up to Greyville and Meshomasic as well! Cool. :)
It is pretty easy. You just have to cross Birch Mountain Road about a mile from Hebron Ave...

Sep 29, 2004
Urban FR'er 666 said:
Ball sports SUCK all together!!!!! Taking a bat and hitting a ball, takes no guts!!! Ballsports="BALL-LESS POSERS" NO GUTS="NO GLORY" Mountainbiking, takes gut/balls of steel(hence all the bearings[hehe]), and that=GLORY!!!!! "DEATH TO ALL POSERS"!!!
actually i respect anyone who does ballsports, they may not be able to ride a mountain bike well but hell, they work f'in hard, and theyre hard sports.... i also think the word "poser" has kind of lost its touch after the tony hawk crowd, get back to ur video games kiddo

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
And your Red Sox did so much better this year...... :p

Yankees bring in the most money, Yankees put out the most. I am all for a salary cap in baseball, but will never stop being a Yankee fan even if they suck.

I don't get why eveyone hates on Jeter, he is a product of the Yankee farm system, not just someone who tagged along for the ride.

A big **** you to peoples who think baseball is easy. You try hitting a baseball coming at you at 90mph. (or getting hit by it)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
.:Jeenyus:. said:
And your Red Sox did so much better this year...... :p

Yankees bring in the most money, Yankees put out the most. I am all for a salary cap in baseball, but will never stop being a Yankee fan even if they suck.

I don't get why eveyone hates on Jeter, he is a product of the Yankee farm system, not just someone who tagged along for the ride.

A big **** you to peoples who think baseball is easy. You try hitting a baseball coming at you at 90mph. (or getting hit by it)
I'm not a Red Sox fan. I'm a Cleveland fan. They suck, and they have sucked. I am, however, sick and goddamned tired of that asshat Steinbrenner trying to buy the title every year.

I've used the analogy before: The NFL, with the salary cap, makes teams draft smartly, sign franchise players, and scout for fresh talent. In baseball, and the NYY in particular, it's all about buying the big name veteran out there at the time, and they throw away their guys that just go out every night an grind it out.

They are not fun to watch, the team has no personality because there is much less continuity in the team members, and who wants to see the same damn team (seemingly) win everything every year?

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Secret Squirrel said:
Hmmm...looks like Jeter missed the target on the second chick in that photo array....I say it was a harbinger of bad play...

:p
no way. she's adorable.
i hate jeter like the rest of the, but lara dutta is not off target. geez.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
.:Jeenyus:. said:

Everyone hates Jeter because he is very easy to like. A good looking, super athletic, multi-racial, and talented athlete. If I wasn't raised in the Bronx, I would hate him too.

Baseball easy? Might be hard to hit a fastball, but explain this: