Quantcast

~~Good Friday Afternoon!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I now have classes on Friday mornings!!

What's everybody got on tap for the weekend? I'm framing a house tomorrow!! :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good morning. (Still morning here) Trying to sneak out of work early so I can go ride Old Town Pasadena later. There are some stairs I want to hit. After that it Guinness at the pub. :thumb:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Hey :stosh:

I'm gonna try and talk my girlfriend into talking her parents to taking us out to dinner. (Free food is GOOD!) Then go to a birthday party for one of my friends. Tomorrow, if it doesnt start to sleet and snow to early, i'll be riding. Then another birthday party for another one of my friends. Sunday..... Who knows?!

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Hey Stosh. A good afternoon it is.
I rode yesterday. Pleasant 70 degrees, and today it's suppose to hit 75, but I've got to pick the kids up after work. Saturday a cold front is coming, it's only suppose to hit 57 or so. Brrr!! Just kidding. Riding Saturday morning. I think tonight I;m going to watch Friday Night Lights or Collateral. Which one should it be?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This weekend looks to be uneventful. The highlight will be our hockey game tonight.

The weather report is saying we could get 12-14" of snow Saturday/Sunday, or we could get 1-2". I'm glad they can give us such a clear outlook like that.

I'm taking my car in for a 30k maintenance tomorrow. CHA-CHING. :dead:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Working today, working tomorrow and then have a team meeting for the DH team I'm racing with this season Sat. night. (Beer will be consumed at some point during this "meeting".). Oh, and working Sunday.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
This weekend looks to be uneventful. The highlight will be our hockey game tonight.

The weather report is saying we could get 12-14" of snow Saturday/Sunday, or we could get 1-2". I'm glad they can give us such a clear outlook like that.

I'm taking my car in for a 30k maintenance tomorrow. CHA-CHING. :dead:

Don't forget Sundays game too IAB!

GO WHALERS!! :D :thumb: :D

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Didn't get my trail ride in yesterday. Pulled a :stosh: and decided to work on it instead of ride. But I did get in a nice little afterdark interval workout on the road bike.

78* today, but only suppose to get to 60* tomorrow before the cold front blows in and the temp starts dropping. Hope loco can get his butt up early enough to get here before the big chill hits.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
Holy ****ing ****!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my 1 year review and got a $5.50 raise (I'm an hourly employee).
Hot damn!!! Now you can give me your bike!!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
mrbigisbudgood said:
Holy ****ing ****!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my 1 year review and got a $5.50 raise (I'm an hourly employee).
nice!

i worked my ass off in ireland for a startup, got a good review, and a ****ty raise. :nopity:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Wow, that's quite a raise!!!!!!!!!!

It's friggin nice out today...I'm wearing shorts :)

Have a good weekend everyone

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crashby said:
Nice jorb! Can I ask what your industry is?

Thats about 11k per year yo!
Pr0n industry.

He just had plastic surgery done on his Johnson.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Didn't get my trail ride in yesterday. Pulled a :stosh: and decided to work on it instead of ride. But I did get in a nice little afterdark interval workout on the road bike.

78* today, but only suppose to get to 60* tomorrow before the cold front blows in and the temp starts dropping. Hope loco can get his butt up early enough to get here before the big chill hits.
Uhm - you had a flat, dude. You have tubes because I brought you 2 of them last weekend. Do you have my reports?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
Uhm - you had a flat, dude. You have tubes because I brought you 2 of them last weekend. Do you have my reports?

Yeah, I fixed the flat, but it put behind schedule so I decided to try out the XT cranks. Had to go to sears for a 10mm allen. F'in $5 for one, and $15.00 for a 13 piece set. I now have a nice new set of allen wrenches.

Why would I have your reports, and what does that have to do with a Saturday morning ride?

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Why would I have your reports, and what does that have to do with a Saturday morning ride?
I've exhausted all of my resources here, so I am trying anything. :think:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
What kind of database is it?
I don't know. It is one of our company's legacy system. I just don't have a way to get it. It's frustrating. Big time.

Here's the last email I got - they just need to do a query and dump to a csv file. I just want YTD by state. I don't get it. I am stupid and wrote queries for our new system......

It is all I have worked on. We do not have this data by state. I am attempting to reinvent the wheel on the legacy system to try to give it to you.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
WTF are you building Trailers?

Framing off a foundation.

HAHAHA!

We are MUCH warmer than where you are.

My crew is framing on a slab. We use treated lumber for a sill plate. We also shot 3 nails into the stud where it ties to the plates.. 2 on one side and one on the oppsite side. This keeps the studs from twisting.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
HAHAHA!

We are MUCH warmer than where you are.

My crew is framing on a slab. We use treated lumber for a sill plate. We also shot 3 nails into the stud where it ties to the plates.. 2 on one side and one on the oppsite side. This keeps the studs from twisting.
we shoot 4 on each stud.

We too use treated sill plates off the foundation.

You use sill seal too right?