Quantcast

~~ Good Friday Morning Monkeys ~~

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Morning....

Had a super excellent awesome birthday. I left work early and went to dinner with Rob and my mom. I had some of the most amazing ribs last night and all of the food was local, hormone free with lots of flavor. Really amazing. If anyone's in Woodstock (or perhaps coming home from Platekill), check out New World Home Cooking :drool:

This weekend better consist of some serious riding because I'm long overdue. Work has been kicking my ass lately.

Mark: What job are you looking into? Found anything in NY for me yet?? ;)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
bluebug, talk that slacker boyfriend of yours into bringing you to deck party. There will be serious riding and serious shenanigans :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Echo said:
I really want to go down there... but I can't swing it due to I'm leaving for Whistler on Tuesday morning at like 6:45. I already disassembled the Nicolai and boxed it up :(

Once you all see Diablo though, you will not be able to resist going back... so we will ride there :thumb:

Whistler. :rolleyes: :p

I've been to Diablo once before, that's what makes the decision to be sick on monday an easy one. :thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Echo said:
bluebug, talk that slacker boyfriend of yours into bringing you to deck party. There will be serious riding and serious shenanigans :D
They made the trip last year, that's why it's so hard to believe they're willing to miss it this year... :confused:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! My child is boycotting sleep as we speak and has decided that she must play! :think: Eventually this will lead to toys flying at my head and her taking a nap so I can get some work done :p Did some grocery shopping yesterday and today I will begin the food prep and more importantly buy the keg, ice the keg, tap the keg and sample the keg to make sure it's good ;)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
McGRP01 said:
They made the trip last year, that's why it's so hard to believe they're willing to miss it this year... :confused:
We happened to be in the area that weekend last year.

This year I've got exams starting monday and it's already been a long week. Driving, rding, drinking and being hungover is too much this weekend.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Echo said:
I really want to go down there... but I can't swing it due to I'm leaving for Whistler on Tuesday morning at like 6:45. I already disassembled the Nicolai and boxed it up :(

Once you all see Diablo though, you will not be able to resist going back... so we will ride there :thumb:
So wait, you're coming to Deck Party? :think: I didn't see your RSVP Mr. ;)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
robdamanii said:

This year I've got exams starting monday and it's already been a long week. Driving, rding, drinking and being hungover is too much this weekend.
I understand... that you're a pvssy...

:p

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
narlus said:
our child-sitting support group isn't *nearly* as developed as we'd like... :mumble:

but thanks for the invite!
:( I am finally getting a taste of this myself. Luckily, the grandparents are still eager to take her for the night so mommy can party :dancing: I will keep my fingers crossed for monday though!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
TreeSaw said:
Morning all! My child is boycotting sleep as we speak and has decided that she must play! :think: Eventually this will lead to toys flying at my head and her taking a nap so I can get some work done :p Did some grocery shopping yesterday and today I will begin the food prep and more importantly buy the keg, ice the keg, tap the keg and sample the keg to make sure it's good ;)
Sounds like you need some help - I'm on my way

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
robdamanii said:

You do realize that I'm driving 4 hours each way to Deck Party, and as soon as I get back I'm leaving for a week of DHing in western Canada? Your excuse is not good enough :D

TurnerGrl

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Metrowest MA
McGRP01 said:
Get sick on Monday, and meet me, Treesaw, Sq-Earl, Isa, Echo(?), etc. down there. ;)
Dang, I wish I could swing that on Monday. I love Diablo and would love to hit it up with y'all. But I have unavoidable work obligations at the first of the week with too many cases going to court. :mumble: But if there are plans for a repeat...:sneaky:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
TurnerGrl said:
Dang, I wish I could swing that on Monday. I love Diablo and would love to hit it up with y'all. But I have unavoidable work obligations at the first of the week with too many cases going to court. :mumble: But if there are plans for a repeat...:sneaky:
There will definitely be more Diablo trips soon... woody and Sandwich are gonna meet us down there too. :thumb:

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
Mornin
6 hrs till all the kids are gone and im heading north for some camping and whitewater rafting on the nooksack river :)