Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ughhhhhh I slept like schit last night. I guess my dinner at the pub didn't sit to well.
It's finally sunny here.... been like 4 or 5 days. Should be a nice fall weekend up here in NY. What's everybody got on tap?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
What's this "sunny" you speak of?

Absolutely nothing of any interest going on. Renae has family coming into town for her grandmother's 90th bday... so I'll probably be entertaining them all weekend. Cannondale is having that demo tomorrow - if I can escape for a couple of hours I'd like to check that out.

I may try to get my hands on the 2005 Tacoma from my dealer for a few hours tomorrow too. Not sure if they're going to like that though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
What's this "sunny" you speak of?

Absolutely nothing of any interest going on. Renae has family coming into town for her grandmother's 90th bday... so I'll probably be entertaining them all weekend. Cannondale is having that demo tomorrow - if I can escape for a couple of hours I'd like to check that out.

I may try to get my hands on the 2005 Tacoma from my dealer for a few hours tomorrow too. Not sure if they're going to like that though.
ha you gonna take it to Pargon real quick?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Today is a sad sad day.....my coworkers last day (picture a cute blond w/ a real nice bod & latley tight sweaters) :(

I plan to actually ride my bike saturday!!!! Yukon Ridge!! :D

then a Halloween party saturday night

and lots & lots of chores Sunday

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
Today is a sad sad day.....my coworkers last day (picture a cute blond w/ a real nice bod & latley tight sweaters) :(

I plan to actually ride my bike saturday!!!! Yukon Ridge!! :D

then a Halloween party saturday night

and lots & lots of chores Sunday
Ha, where is she going? Did the guestbook entries piss her off?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
lol... Na... the wheelbase is way to long for my liking. It will be a towing/hauling truck - not a trail rig.
What do you have to tow?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Ha, where is she going? Did the guestbook entries piss her off?
the last cute coworkers that left are working at a establishment that has a "pole" :D

but this one is going to work in the office at a construction company.

J

JRB

Good morning my ladies.

Douglas - why haven't we seen this chick???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
the last cute coworkers that left are working at a establishment that has a "pole" :D

but this one is going to work in the office at a construction company.
Bwahhhhhhhhhh
You worked with strippers... bet they were working there and stripping.... at some points.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning...
I slept lock a rock. Maybe it was that hour of Project Gotham 2 last night before bed. Anyway, I'm a little bummed out, because it's suppose to rain this evening. Possible serve storms with hail. The last serve storm gave me a hand full of hail dings, a blown over fence, that crushed the guttering on the side of my house. It's suppose to clear up Saturday though, but the trails will be muddy. The wife has a teacher work shop from 8-4 Saturday, so I need to think of how to entertain the kids with out going crazy in the process.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:
Good Morning...
I slept lock a rock. Maybe it was that hour of Project Gotham 2 last night before bed. Anyway, I'm a little bummed out, because it's suppose to rain this evening. Possible serve storms with hail. The last serve storm gave me a hand full of hail dings, a blown over fence, that crushed the guttering on the side of my house. It's suppose to clear up Saturday though, but the trails will be muddy. The wife has a teacher work shop from 8-4 Saturday, so I need to think of how to entertain the kids with out going crazy in the process.
Gotham Project? My new computer should be up and running Monday. I need some game suggestions.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
JSB said:
Maybe it was that hour of Project Gotham 2
How is that? The first one was OK... is the game play in the second one any better?

I'm waiting for Doom 3 to come out next month, but my sports games need an update too.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

I'm getting my new bike today! And its supposed to be a bit cool, but sunny and nice this weekend. Saturday will be spend running around with the wife and kid. I think we're going to go and get some portrait studio pics done since Evy turned 1 the other day. should be fun. Then hopefully gonna do a nice 25-30 miler on Sunday down at Buffalo Creek. I love that place, although it seemed a bit sandy this past year.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Mornin all.

I'm getting my new bike today! And its supposed to be a bit cool, but sunny and nice this weekend. Saturday will be spend running around with the wife and kid. I think we're going to go and get some portrait studio pics done since Evy turned 1 the other day. should be fun. Then hopefully gonna do a nice 25-30 miler on Sunday down at Buffalo Creek. I love that place, although it seemed a bit sandy this past year.
you're picking your bike up?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
I need to give the shop a call in a few hours, but yes, they told me it would be ready today
Nice, Jackson has a Yeti it's a POS. :) J/K

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning :stosh:

I'm on Fall break right now. Today consists of getting my car out to get serviced, it's only 500 miles overdue. Then get back to see how I am feeling and go for a ride, then shower, then go out for Indian for Supper.

Tomorrow-Who the hell knows, then head out for Mexican since it will be the last time until next year sometime before I can have Mexican again. The restaurant is closing for the winter. They have the best chillie there.

Sunday-Ride in Fox State Forest. Head back drop bike off back at place then get groceries.

Monday-work on stuff. then work on bike.

Tuesday-Replace cracked bash ring on my SRS.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
It's still morning here y'all. So good morning yo.

Them dang eeeevil work types are making me come in tomorrow... on a saturday. Oh well, I am planning to counteract this evil by buying new bike parts, riding on sunday, and sanding down the hard tail in preperation for her new paint job. Going to the post office today... have some CD's to mail.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend full of beer.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Bwahhhhhhhhhh
You worked with strippers... bet they were working there and stripping.... at some points.

yup...I tried talkin a group of my coworkers to go "visit" them out at their new place of work, everyone was like yeah! yeah! .....but it never happened -they were all talk with a little cheap and chicken mixed in

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
yup...I tried talkin a group of my coworkers to go "visit" them out at their new place of work, everyone was like yeah! yeah! .....but it never happened -they were all talk with a little cheap and chicken mixed in
ha, I would have gone...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
It's still morning here y'all. So good morning yo.

Them dang eeeevil work types are making me come in tomorrow... on a saturday. Oh well, I am planning to counteract this evil by buying new bike parts, riding on sunday, and sanding down the hard tail in preperation for her new paint job. Going to the post office today... have some CD's to mail.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend full of beer.
Bwahhhhhhhh awesome!!! Hey, what is the difference between office XP and Office 2003?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
how often do you take pics of your coworkers?? Anywho, we just exchanged digits :drool: & :D
wow congrats, now she's not a coworker but a friend. Can ya post pics?

J

JRB

douglas said:
how often do you take pics of your coworkers?? Anywho, we just exchanged digits :drool: & :D

Good job Douglas. Now you can take naked pics. :thumb: