Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well, we've definatly run into Nov. weather today!!

I'm gonna be out of the office today field measuring. We're working on a build in Tuxedo Park NY again, we're hoping that they let us re-create an Olmstead garden that was on the property adjacent to the building.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yo! Got a busy weekend ahead. We're entertaining some friends tomorrow night, so we'll spend most of tomorrow getting ready for that. Sunday (hopefully) will be an MTB day.

Got my lights from BikeGeek yesterday. I can night ride now! :dancing:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
it was snowing here!!

not much planned for the w/e.........I am taking my friend out tonight for dinner / Saturday is her bday (I gave her choice - she picked pub food & darts :thumb: )

oh, and this w/e is the annual ski show - I NEED new skis!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Yo! Weekend is looking good for some time on the new ride.

The Cheese
Better than Siberia I'm sure!
Good to have ya back!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
it was snowing here!!

not much planned for the w/e.........I am taking my friend out tonight for dinner / Saturday is her bday (I gave her choice - she picked pub food & darts :thumb: )

oh, and this w/e is the annual ski show - I NEED new skis!
I can't wait till we get snow... :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Well no riots yet at the womens prison where i have been working. They banned tobacco at all prisons in Washington State monday and so far they have brought out the riot squad once, only to pull some gal out of a cel. If i can survive the day today i'll have a fun ride waiting for me in the mountains tomorrow. Bikey rides are the inpiration to make it thru such difficult and dangerous times. :monkey:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Not much planned for the weekend and I'm hoping it will remain that way. Need some relaxing time.

The director's cut of Donnie Darko is playing at a local theater, hoping to check that out sometime this weekend.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Snow and sleet on the way into work this morning. Had 3 coyotes in our driveway last night. Hoping to ride tomorrow, but I pulled an ab muscle on monday and it's still bothering me. At this point, I just want to ride - screw the muscle.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
Well no riots yet at the womens prison where i have been working. They banned tobacco at all prisons in Washington State monday and so far they have brought out the riot squad once, only to pull some gal out of a cel. If i can survive the day today i'll have a fun ride waiting for me in the mountains tomorrow. Bikey rides are the inpiration to make it thru such difficult and dangerous times. :monkey:
ha, thats a good thing to ban tobacco. Imagine the saving in healthcare alone on prisoners.

J

JRB

Good mornin yo.

Skooks - I watched a little of the prison show on TV last night with Diane Sawyer(??? - I think it was her). Your're in trouble bro. Those chicks looked mean. :eek:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
binary visions said:
The director's cut of Donnie Darko is playing at a local theater, hoping to check that out sometime this weekend.
Nice! I'd love to see that.

I'm spending all day tomorrow with my little girl. Giving the wife a much needed "day off". Riding Sunday, though. Weather looks good.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good Morning! Happy Friday!

It's the GF's birthday today so I am leaving work early to do a little shopping, and clean the apartment and make dinner for her. Then we will make SWEET LOVE! Yeah! :thumb:

Tomorrow we're seeing Plaid Tidings at the Pasadena Playhouse. And sunday it's dinner at my Moms because monday is the Moms birfday. Ack! Too many scorpio women.

Oh yeah, and I am doing some riding in there somewhere.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Renae had her surgery on Monday, so today is my first day back in the office. She was having lots of pain and numbness all down her left leg from a disk problem in her lower back. Monday they went in and removed a disk, shaved another down a bit, and fused 2 together. The pain in her leg is gone (which is very good), but she is still VERY slow/sore from the surgery. She goes back on Wed for a re-check - if everything looks good, she should then be able to start picking up Sean and puttering around the house (her inability to do anything is KILLING her - she's one of those people).

Not much going on of late. Last saturday I went to paragon and did some wheeling (see my other thread), other than that just kinda the norm. We've had some preliminary interest in our house, which is good.

I guess that's about it.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

We've had some preliminary interest in our house, which is good.

I guess that's about it.

It is a slow time of the year right now... it will pick up after Xmas.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Renae had her surgery on Monday, so today is my first day back in the office. She was having lots of pain and numbness all down her left leg from a disk problem in her lower back. Monday they went in and removed a disk, shaved another down a bit, and fused 2 together. The pain in her leg is gone (which is very good), but she is still VERY slow/sore from the surgery. She goes back on Wed for a re-check - if everything looks good, she should then be able to start picking up Sean and puttering around the house (her inability to do anything is KILLING her - she's one of those people).

Not much going on of late. Last saturday I went to paragon and did some wheeling (see my other thread), other than that just kinda the norm. We've had some preliminary interest in our house, which is good.

I guess that's about it.
thanks for the update on your wife, I noticed you hadn't been around and I was wondering how she made out.

I hope she recovers quickly.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
:stupid:

I need a fresh GMT every day or the day just seems incomplete.

Well, someone was a little tardy this morning... so you will have to make do with this slightly soiled one...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
what happened to the neck kissing post? did it degenerate into N8's blow-by-blow account of his self-inflicted clown punching episode?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
what happened to the neck kissing post? did it degenerate into N8's blow-by-blow account of his self-inflicted clown punching episode?
He deleted that himself. The "who sucks more" threads got ZAPPED. Those threads never survive.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning

Working for a bit, then taking off for Worcester, MA to visit a friend from college. That means no riding for me this weekend, but it should be nice to go into Boston and hang out. Anything I should see, places I should go while I'm in the city? I haven't been there in a long time.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all! T.G.I.F.!! Well, I put in my 3 day week and tomorrow I get another 5 off. Life is good! :thumb: Headed to Plattekill tomorrow for the last DH race weekend of the season. Practice tomorrow and then race on Sunday. Weather is looking good and I believe all the snow on the mountain has melted! As long as it's not too muddy I should kick some ass in the race. I hate racing in the mud! :angry: Anywho, even with a win this weekend, it looks like it will take a miracle for me to win the over all state championship. Not impossible, but improbable at this point. No complaints here though, finishing second in the overall wouldn't be bad for my first year racing DH. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
McGRP01 said:
Morning all! T.G.I.F.!! Well, I put in my 3 day week and tomorrow I get another 5 off. Life is good! :thumb: Headed to Plattekill tomorrow for the last DH race weekend of the season. Practice tomorrow and then race on Sunday. Weather is looking good and I believe all the snow on the mountain has melted! As long as it's not too muddy I should kick some ass in the race. I hate racing in the mud! :angry: Anywho, even with a win this weekend, it looks like it will take a miracle for me to win the over all state championship. Not impossible, but improbable at this point. No complaints here though, finishing second in the overall wouldn't be bad for my first year racing DH. :)
Kick some ass!:thumb:

LowCel

Chimp
Oct 24, 2005
Charleston, WV
Well pretty new here but just wanted to say good morning to everyone. I got the day off work so planning on a 3 hour or so mountain bike ride. We actually have some good weather here, supposed to be 74 degrees. Can't pass it up.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
bluebug32 said:
Good morning

Working for a bit, then taking off for Worcester, MA to visit a friend from college. That means no riding for me this weekend, but it should be nice to go into Boston and hang out. Anything I should see, places I should go while I'm in the city? I haven't been there in a long time.
what sort of stuff do you want to do or see? are you staying over or just a day trip? There's loads of good restaurants i can steer you to. record stores, too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LowCel said:
Well pretty new here but just wanted to say good morning to everyone. I got the day off work so planning on a 3 hour or so mountain bike ride. We actually have some good weather here, supposed to be 74 degrees. Can't pass it up.
Morning and welcome. Where is "here"?