Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
LowCel said:
Thank ya. Hate to sound like an idiot but what is GMT?
Good Morning Thread

Don't worry about sounding like an idiot, N8 does it on a daily basis and we still like him around here.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Good Morning Thread

Don't worry about sounding like an idiot, N8 does it on a daily basis and we still like him around here.
Speak for your self. :sneaky:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LowCel said:
Well pretty new here but just wanted to say good morning to everyone. I got the day off work so planning on a 3 hour or so mountain bike ride. We actually have some good weather here, supposed to be 74 degrees. Can't pass it up.
Welcome to Monkeyville.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning dinguses.

N8, that little purple haired fungus bugs me. Just FYI.

Got our exams back and then we all left and took the day off from our second technique class. Works for me.

I'm headed home to visit the....ugh....parents for a weekend. No fun for me this weekend. My right hand, however, seems to be making the rounds...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
douglas said:
oh, and this w/e is the annual ski show - I NEED new skis!
Yes indeedy - Mt Bachelor reported "blizzard like conditions" all day yesterday and rumor has it they got anywhere from 6-8" on top of the 6 they already had. Who knows what happened up there last night and what will happen today. I'm headed out to buy new skis tonight! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
LowCel said:
Wow, definately receiving a warm welcome. A little different than most boards seem to treat the newbies, could get used to this. :D
Just make sure you type in proper English and you spell things correctly.

J

JRB

LowCel said:
Wow, definately receiving a warm welcome. A little different than most boards seem to treat the newbies, could get used to this. :D
Wow is right. Never saw them be nice. Watch out for Stoney.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Morning all! T.G.I.F.!! Well, I put in my 3 day week and tomorrow I get another 5 off. Life is good! :thumb: Headed to Plattekill tomorrow for the last DH race weekend of the season. Practice tomorrow and then race on Sunday. Weather is looking good and I believe all the snow on the mountain has melted! As long as it's not too muddy I should kick some ass in the race. I hate racing in the mud! :angry: Anywho, even with a win this weekend, it looks like it will take a miracle for me to win the over all state championship. Not impossible, but improbable at this point. No complaints here though, finishing second in the overall wouldn't be bad for my first year racing DH. :)

Good luck & kick some ass !!

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Aren't you one of the ones the barbecues noobies alive and consumes their charred flesh?
Nope - I call people n00b being funny, but couldn't care less how new they are if they don't flame and are cool.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
N8 your avatar seems to have struck a nerve, and I like that.

I propose the following alternatives.

Nice!!!

However, this is my original avatar as you well know... wearing Hillary was merely a fling.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hey folks!

Kinda late on the GMT today but the morning has been pretty busy. Got in the office at 5am this morning to try and sort out some computer issues we had yesterday as a result of a software upgrade that fuzzed-out some of our defaults on our engineering programs. Not having too much luck though as every five minutes the phone rings for me or an employee comes in with some kind of elementary problem they could easily solve themselves. It's like I'm a teacher trying to control a room full of 8 year-olds sometimes.............of course, sometimes I can be the 8 year-old too. Don't wanna make it seem like I can't be an asshat at work either. :p

PIzza and beer night rocked. It was one of the best pies those guys have slung in a couple of weeks. I'm heading out soon to catch some leftovers at the house for lunch. I gotta get outta here for a half-hour or so or my brain is gonna fry. Justine and I are heading to the mountains this evening when I leave work so I'm looking forward to some chill-time in the fresh air and enjoying the colored leaves.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Hey folks!

Kinda late on the GMT today but the morning has been pretty busy. Got in the office at 5am this morning to try and sort out some computer issues we had yesterday as a result of a software upgrade that fuzzed-out some of our defaults on our engineering programs. Not having too much luck though as every five minutes the phone rings for me or an employee comes in with some kind of elementary problem they could easily solve themselves. It's like I'm a teacher trying to control a room full of 8 year-olds sometimes.............of course, sometimes I can be the 8 year-old too. Don't wanna make it seem like I can't be an asshat at work either. :p

PIzza and beer night rocked. It was one of the best pies those guys have slung in a couple of weeks. I'm heading out soon to catch some leftovers at the house for lunch. I gotta get outta here for a half-hour or so or my brain is gonna fry. Justine and I are heading to the mountains this evening when I leave work so I'm looking forward to some chill-time in the fresh air and enjoying the colored leaves.
Good luck and have fun in the Mtns.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Why thank you, sir stosh. You have a good time this weekend as well. :thumb:
I'm gonna ride my bike tomorrow. FIrst time in months.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
And you pick the one weekend we're not around? Shame on you.
I'm actually only kidding!!

I noticed earlier Beth said she wouldnt' be around so I said that.

I'll probably just ride locally.